- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 Mandya 3h 30m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Bangalore University 10:00 Bidadi 10:00 Ramanagaram 10:00 Channapatna 11:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Mandya Bus Stand 2h 45m → 23:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:30 Kalasipalya 23:00 MadiwalaGolden TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mandya 2h 45m → 23:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:15 Ananda Rao CircleKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1055 Fare Details Rs1055 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Mandya 08214288818 9900081578 2h 30m → 23:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:00 Kengeri Police Station 08022288888 23:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888Seabird TouristsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2)315 Fare Details Rs315 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mandya to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mandya to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mandya to Bangalore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mandya to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹315 for AC Volvo on Mandya to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mandya Bangalore bus route?
and 112 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mandya to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mandya to Bangalore bus route leaves at 08:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mandya?
The last bus for Mandya to Bangalore route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹315.
Who are the popular operators on the Mandya to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mandya to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Seabird Tourists and Golden Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mandya to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mandya Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mandya Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mandya
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Mandya
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...