- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 MANGALAGIRI 6h 20m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 HYDERABAD MGBS 05:50 KPHB COLONYAPSRTC-4693SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.8/5336 Fare Details Rs336 - Seater
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Mangaligiri bypas 7h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 LB Nagar 05:10 Dilsukhnagar 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 Panjagutta 05:30 SR Nagar 05:35 Kukatpally 05:40 Hydernagar 06:00 MiyapurSri Srinivasa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.7/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
Rs2152 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Mangalagiri Byepass 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Vanasthalipuram 04:40 L.B. Nagar 04:50 Dilsukh Nagar 05:00 Lakdikapool 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:20 K.P.H.B 05:30 MiyapurSwaroopa TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Hitech Pushback (2+2)950 Fare Details Rs950 - Seater
Rs999 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Mangalagiri Byepass 6h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Vanasthalipuram 04:40 L.B. Nagar 04:50 Dilsukh Nagar 05:00 Lakdikapool 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:20 K.P.H.B 05:30 MiyapurSwaroopa TravelsLeyland A/C Seater Hitech Pushback (2+2)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Mangaligiri bypas 6h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 LB Nagar 05:10 Dilsukhnagar 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Ameerpet 05:25 Panjagutta 05:30 SR Nagar 05:30 Kukatpally 05:35 Hydernagar 05:40 MiyapurSri Srinivasa TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 4.1/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalagiri to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Mangalagiri to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mangalagiri to Hyderabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1575 on Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalagiri Hyderabad bus route?
44 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹336.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Mangalagiri?
The last bus for Mangalagiri to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route are Swaroopa Travels , Sri Srinivasa Travels and APSRTC-4693 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalagiri to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalagiri Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalagiri Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalagiri
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....