- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 MANGALAGIRI 6h 20m → 04:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 HYDERABAD MGBS 05:20 KPHB COLONYAPSRTC-4685SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.3/5336 Fare Details Rs336 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 MANGALAGIRI 6h 20m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 HYDERABAD MGBS 05:50 KPHB COLONYAPSRTC-4693SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.8/5336 Fare Details Rs336 - Seater
- 23:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:05 MANGALAGIRI 5h 55m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 05:50 KPHB COLONYAPSRTC-4369INDRA(A.C. SEMI SLEEPER) 4.2/5421 Fare Details Rs421 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mangalagiri 7h 25m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HAYATH NAGAR 05:05 Vanastalipuram 05:10 LB Nagar 05:15 Dilsuknagar 05:20 Kothapet 05:30 koti 05:35 Lakdikapool 05:40 Ameerpet 05:45 Sr Nagar 05:50 ESI 05:55 Bharatnagar 06:00 Erragadda 06:10 Moosapet 06:20 Kukatpally 06:25 KPHB 06:30 Nizampet 06:35 Miyapur 06:40 Madinaguda 06:45 Gangaram 06:50 Chanda Nagar 06:55 BHELPRK TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2)2999 Fare Details Rs2999 - Seater
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Mangaligiri bypas 7h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 LB Nagar 05:10 Dilsukhnagar 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 Panjagutta 05:30 SR Nagar 05:35 Kukatpally 05:40 Hydernagar 06:00 MiyapurSri Srinivasa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Mangaligiri bypas 6h 10m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 LB Nagar 05:10 Dilsukhnagar 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Ameerpet 05:25 Panjagutta 05:30 SR Nagar 05:30 Kukatpally 05:35 Hydernagar 05:40 MiyapurSri Srinivasa TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 3.6/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalagiri to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Mangalagiri to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Mangalagiri to Hyderabad. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹630 for AC Volvo on Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalagiri Hyderabad bus route?
and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹336.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Mangalagiri?
The last bus for Mangalagiri to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹787.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalagiri to Hyderabad bus route are Sri Srinivasa Travels , APSRTC-4685 , PRK Travels and APSRTC-4369 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalagiri to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalagiri Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalagiri Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalagiri
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....