- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Railway Station 18:50 Hampanaktte 18:55 Jyothi circle 19:00 PVS circle 19:05 KSRTC 19:06 Lalbag 19:07 Ladyhill 19:08 Urva Store 19:10 kottara Chowki 19:15 kuloor 19:18 Panamburu 19:20 Baikampady 19:23 Kulai 19:30 Surathkal 19:31 NITK collage 19:32 Mukka 19:35 haleyangadi 19:40 Mulki 19:45 Padubidri 19:46 Yermal 19:47 Uchila 19:50 Kapu 19:51 Pangala 19:52 Moodabettu 20:00 Katapadi 20:05 Udyavara 9h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Challekere Byepass 05:00 Bus standMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Ajay Travels Balmata Road 20:00 Mangalore Office (P.V.S Circle) 20:03 Lalbaugh Circle 20:10 Urva Store 20:11 Kottara Chowki 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chitradurga Durgamba MotorsDurgamba Motors -MNG-UDP-KPR-DURGA-C.KERE-BELLARYNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Mangalore State Bank 20:50 Mangalore Office (P.V.S Circle) 20:53 Lalbaugh Circle 9h 15m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Chitradurga Bus StandDurgamba Motors - MNG-UDP-KPR-DURGA-C.KERE 57USEMI LUXURY 3.8/5330 Fare Details Rs330 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 K S Hegde Hospital Deralakatte 20:30 Yenepoya Hospital Deralakatte 21:15 Mangalore State Bank 21:30 Mangalore Office (P.V.S Circle) 21:33 Lalbaugh Circle 21:35 Opp Bharath Mall 21:36 Urva Store 21:37 Kottara Chowki 9h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Chitradurga Durgamba MotorsDurgamba Motors -MNG-UDP-MPL-KPR-DURGA-JAGALURNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Mangalore State Bank 21:35 Mangalore Office (P.V.S Circle) 21:38 Lalbaugh Circle 22:05 SKL Bus Stand 22:25 Mulky Bus Stand 9h 10m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Chitradurga Bus StandDurgamba Motors -Mng, Udp,Kpr,Smg,Holalkere,ChitradurgaNon A/C Seater (2+3)320 Fare Details Rs320 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Mangalore to Chitradurga
How many buses are running between Mangalore to Chitradurga on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mangalore to Chitradurga. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Mangalore to Chitradurga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalore to Chitradurga bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chitradurga from Mangalore?
The last bus for Mangalore to Chitradurga route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalore to Chitradurga bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalore to Chitradurga bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Durgamba Motors -MNG-UDP-KPR-DURGA-C.KERE-BELLARY , Durgamba Motors - MNG-UDP-KPR-DURGA-C.KERE 57U and Durgamba Motors -MNG-UDP-MPL-KPR-DURGA-JAGALUR .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalore to Chitradurga Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalore Chitradurga Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Mangalore
Top Bus routes from Chitradurga
Top Trains from Mangalore
Popular attractions in Chitradurga
- Ankali Mutt
Nestled on a rugged hillock and located to the west of Chitradurga town, this place is famous for its ..........
Located at a distance of about 3.2 km from Chitradurga, Chandravalli is an archaeological site, surrounded by three hills namely Chitradurga, Kirabanakallu and Chola Gudda. The site was first excavated by R. Narasimhachar who was the Director of Department of Archaeology and Museums of the Mysore state. Later excavations were carried out by H. M. Krishna in 1928-29 and finally by Mortimer Wheeler under the guidance of the ASI (Archaeological Survey of India) in the year 1947.
It is well known for the Veershaiva Mutt of Taralabalu Jagadguru. Located to the northwest of ............
- Bruhan mutt
Situated at about three km from Chitradurga, this mutt also called Sri. Murugarajendra Mutt was built in .......