- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 VRL MAIN OFFICE PVS KODIYAL BAIL MANGALORE PH 9342430319, 0824 - 2493536 15:35 BEJAI NEAR BHARATH MALL PH 0824 - 2215909 15:37 URWA STORE VINAYAKA TRAVELS (M) 9845622151 15:38 INFOSYS KOTTARA MANGALORE 15h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 NEAR JEWARGI CROSS SINDAGI - AMBABHAVANI TMPL-KALABURAGI - (M)+919343993263VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Hampankatta Old Bus Stand 16:35 Pvs Ganesh Travels 16:40 Ganesh Travels Opp KSRTC Bus stand 16:41 Lalbagh Bus Stop 16:42 Lady Hill Bus Stop 16:44 Urva Stores Bus Stop 16:45 Kottara Chowki 16:45 Kottara Infosys 16:45 Kodikal Cross Bus Stop 16:50 Panambur Circle 16:50 Kulur Bus Stop 16:55 Baikampady Hotel Dwara 16h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 P V S Circle S R S Travels 17:05 K S R T C Bejai 17:10 Urva Sotre 17:15 Kottara Bus Stand 17:17 Kuloor Bus Stop 17:20 Baikampady Near Hotel Dwara 17:25 Kulai Shetty Ice Cream 15h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 GulbargaNew Jewargi RoadSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Hampankatta Old Bus Stand 18:05 Pvs Ganesh Travels 18:10 Ganesh Travels Opp KSRTC Bus stand 18:11 Lalbagh Bus Stop 18:12 Lady Hill Bus Stop 18:15 Kodikal Cross Bus Stop 18:15 Kottara Chowki 18:15 Urva Stores Bus Stop 18:15 Kottara Infosys 18:20 Panambur Circle 18:20 Kulur Bus Stop 18:25 Baikampady Hotel Dwara 15h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalore to Gulbarga
How many buses are running between Mangalore to Gulbarga on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mangalore to Gulbarga. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalore to Gulbarga bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mangalore to Gulbarga bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalore Gulbarga bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalore to Gulbarga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalore to Gulbarga bus route leaves at 15:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Gulbarga from Mangalore?
The last bus for Mangalore to Gulbarga route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalore to Gulbarga bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalore to Gulbarga bus route are Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To Gulbarga , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to Gulbarga , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalore to Gulbarga Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalore Gulbarga Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalore Gulbarga Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalore
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Mangalore
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Popular attractions in Gulbarga
- Koranti Hanuman Temple
The Koranti Hanuman Temple is a major attraction of Gulbarga that attracts locals and tourists alike. Established in the year 1957, the temple is dedicated to the popular Hindu God, Lord Hanuman. Visitors can attend the morning and evening aartisof the temple and enjoy the spiritual ambience.
- Gulbarga Fort
Within the once robust and impregnable walls of the Gulbarga Fort are embedded the glorified remains of two established empires. From each crevice and fissure peeps an amazing historical fact. Karnataka holds the architectural brilliances of the Warangal and Bahamani dynasties. Having withstood several battles and invasions, what remains now are sad fortified remains and dilapidated structures. A trip to the fort will help one admire the intricateness of Islamic architecture.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Durgah
Khwaja Bande Nawaz was an acclaimed Sufi Saint of Chisti Order from India who was responsible for advocating tolerance, harmony and understanding among several religions. Gulbarga district in the Deccan Plateau of Karnataka is the holy abode to dargah of the enlightened Saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. The complex encompasses a mausoleum of the Saint that is visited by devotees and his followers from round the world.