- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 HAMPANKATTE SAGAR TOURIST9342430319,08244275177 14:00 VRL MAIN OFFICE PVS KODIYAL BAIL MANGALORE PH 9342430319, 0824 - 2493536 14:05 BEJAI OPP: BHARATH MALL PH 0824 - 2215909 14:10 URWA STORE VINAYAKA TRAVELS (M) 9845622151 14:12 INFOSYS KOTTARA MANGALORE 14:15 NH17 KULUR JEET TRAVELS (M) 9342430319 14:20 BAIKAMPADY 9342430319 17h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MAHABOOBNAGAR ONE TOWN POLICE STATION CHOWRASTA DROP 07:30 MEHDIPATNAM PILLAR NO:57 NEAR MILAP GARDEN 040-23230880,8886055227/226 07:40 LAKDIKAPOOL BATA SHOW ROOM DROP NO:040-23230880,8886865781,8886055886 07:50 AMEERPET OPP BIGBAZAR BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 07:55 S R NAGAR ICICI BANK DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 08:00 KPHB NEAR VIJAY TEXTILESPH NO: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226 08:10 MIYAPUR ICICI BANK ALLWIN X ROAD BUS PICK-UP,PH NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886055227VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
- 14:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Hampankatta 14:10 Pvs Circle 14:23 Ksrtc 14:26 Urva Store 14:28 Kottara Opp Infosys 14:32 Kuloor Bus Stand 14:34 Panamburu 14:36 Baikampady 14:38 Kulai 14:40 Hosabettu 14:47 NITK 14:49 Mukka 14:50 Suratkal 14:52 Haleyangadi 14:55 Kolnad 15:00 Mulki 15:02 Hejamadi 15:04 Padubidre 15:07 Yermal 15:10 Uchila 15:11 Muloor 15:14 Kapu 15:16 Pangala 15:18 Katpady 17h 30m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Samshabad 07:50 Armguard 08:05 Mehdipatnam (Retibowli)SR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:20 Baikampadi 14:25 Kuloor 14:30 Kottara Chowki 14:32 Urva Sotre 14:38 KSRTC Bus Stand Bejai 14:45 P V S Circle S R S Travels 14:50 Kankanady 14:52 Pompwell 14:55 Padil 15:20 Melkar 15:22 Kalladka 15:25 Mani 15:30 Uppinangady 17h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Lakdikapool S R S Travels 06:35 Panjagutta 06:40 Ameerpet 06:45 S R Nagar 06:50 Kukatpally 06:55 K P H B Vishwanath Theatre 07:00 Miyapur Allwin 07:05 KondapurR T O Office 07:10 GachibowliSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 PVS 15:33 KSRTC 15:36 Urva Store 15:38 Kottara 15:42 kuloor- Bus stand 15:44 panambur Circle 15:46 Baikampady- Near hotel dwara 15:48 Kulai- Near Shetty Ice Cream 15:50 Hosabettu- Near Bus stand 15:55 SURATHKAL 15:57 Krec 15:59 Mukka- Near Bus Sand 16:02 Haleyangadi- Near Bus stand 16:05 Kolnad 16:10 Mulky - Near Durga Travels 16:14 Padubidri 16:21 Muloor 16:24 Kapu 16:28 Katpady-Near Bus stand 16h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Aramghar , Near Parivar dhaba 08:00 Mehdipatnam - Pillar No 56 & 57 Toward Attapur Road 08:40 Paradise Fire StationOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
Rs2362 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Hampanaskatta 15:35 PVS 15:40 Bejai 15:45 KOTTARA CHOWKI STOP 15:47 KULOOR BUS STOP 15:55 BAIKAMPADY 16h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Shamshabad 07:45 Aramghar 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:05 Lakdi-ka-pool 08:10 Punjagutta 08:15 Ameerpet 08:20 S.R Nagar 08:23 ESI 08:25 Bharat Nagar 08:30 Kukatpally (Metro)Kaveri TravelsVolvo A/C -Multi Axle Semi sleeper (2+2) 3.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:16 Honnakatte 15:17 Kulai 15:18 Baikampady 15:20 Panamburu 15:25 kuloor 15:30 kottara Chowki 15:32 Urva Store 15:34 Ladyhill 15:35 Lalbag 15:40 KSRTC 15:45 PVS 15:47 Jyothi circle 15:48 HAMPANKATTA 15:50 Mangalore Central Railway Station 15:50 Kankanady 15:51 Pumpwell 15:55 PADIL 15:57 Adyar 16:00 FARENGIPETE 16:15 B C Road 16:20 MELKAR 16:22 KALLADKA 16:30 MANI 17:30 UPPINANGADI 18:00 NELYADI 18:15 GUNDYA 19:00 SAKLESHPURA 20:00 HASSAN 15h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Jadcherla 08:45 shamshabad 08:45 Aramghar 09:00 MandhipatnamMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
Rs1950 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Kottara Bus Stand 22:22 KSRTC Bus Stand Bejai 22:30 P V S Circle S R S Travels 22:32 Jyothi Bus Stand 22:35 Kankanady 22:36 Pompwell 22:38 Aalape 22:39 Padil 22:40 Adyar Sahyadri College Bus Stop 22:41 Farangipet 22:45 BC Road 22:50 Melkar 23:00 Kalladka 23:05 Mani 18h 0m → 16:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:30 Mehdipatnam Pillar No 50SRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.8/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalore to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Mangalore to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Mangalore to Hyderabad. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalore to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Mangalore to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalore Hyderabad bus route?
88 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalore to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalore to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Mangalore?
The last bus for Mangalore to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1365.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalore to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalore to Hyderabad bus route are SRS Travels , VRL Travels , SR Tours and Travels and Orange tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalore to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalore Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalore Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalore
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Mangalore
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......