- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 HAMPANKATTE SAGAR TOURIST9342430319,08244275177 14:00 VRL MAIN OFFICE PVS KODIYAL BAIL MANGALORE PH 9342430319, 0824 - 2493536 14:05 BEJAI OPP: BHARATH MALL PH 0824 - 2215909 14:10 URWA STORE VINAYAKA TRAVELS (M) 9845622151 14:12 INFOSYS KOTTARA MANGALORE 14:15 NH17 KULUR JEET TRAVELS (M) 9342430319 14:20 BAIKAMPADY 9342430319 14h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 AMBEDKAR CIRCLE (M) 9343993280VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1523 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Hampankatta 15:35 Pvs 15:40 Bejai 15:45 Kottara Chowki 15:55 Baikampady 13h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 RaichurKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 2.6/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 P V S Circle S R S Travels 18:05 K S R T C Bejai 18:10 Urva Sotre 18:15 Kottara Bus Stand 18:17 Kuloor Bus Stop 18:20 Baikampady Near Hotel Dwara 18:25 Kulai Shetty Ice Cream 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 RaichurSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Railway Station 18:50 Hampanaktte 18:55 Jyothi circle 19:00 PVS circle 19:05 KSRTC 19:06 Lalbag 19:07 Ladyhill 19:08 Urva Store 19:10 kottara Chowki 19:15 kuloor 19:18 Panamburu 19:20 Baikampady 19:23 Kulai 19:30 Surathkal 19:31 NITK collage 19:32 Mukka 19:35 haleyangadi 19:40 Mulki 19:45 Padubidri 19:46 Yermal 19:47 Uchila 19:50 Kapu 19:51 Pangala 19:52 Moodabettu 20:00 Katapadi 20:05 Udyavara 13h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 RaichurMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Hampankatta Old Bus Stand 19:20 Pvs Ganesh Travels 19:30 Kodikal Cross Bus Stop 19:30 Ganesh Travels Opp KSRTC Bus stand 19:30 Urva Stores Bus Stop 19:30 Kottara Chowki 19:30 Kottara Infosys 19:35 Kulur Bus Stop 19:35 Panambur Circle 19:40 Baikampady Hotel Dwara 13h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Ganesh Travels Near L I C OfficeGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to RaichurNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalore to Raichur
How many buses are running between Mangalore to Raichur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mangalore to Raichur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalore to Raichur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Mangalore to Raichur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalore Raichur bus route?
79 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalore to Raichur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalore to Raichur bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Raichur from Mangalore?
The last bus for Mangalore to Raichur route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹999.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalore to Raichur bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalore to Raichur bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to Raichur , Kaveri Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalore to Raichur Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalore Raichur Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalore Raichur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalore
Top Bus routes from Raichur
Top Trains from Mangalore
Top Trains from Raichur
Popular attractions in Raichur
- Ek Minar Ki Masjid
The scenic setting of Raichur at the intersection of Krishna and Tungabhadra rivers compels people to visit the place and immerse in its natural and historical richness. It is a city municipality in Karnataka that lies approximately 400km far from the state capital. Its history revolves around empires like Bahamanis and Vijaynagara and hundreds of stone inscriptions narrate the gradual transmission of Mauryan period to Muslim era.
- Raichur Fort
It is one of the famous tourist destinations which were built in 1294 by the Kakatiyas. This fort is a major attraction of Raichur which magnetizes large number of travellers from all over the country. This famous fort is......
- Saint Pir Sailani Shah Tomb
his is one of the famous tombs which is purely dedicated to the most famous Muslim Saint Pir Sailani Shah. This famous tomb is designed in a small rectangular hall which has......