- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Mulky 18:10 K R E C 18:15 Surathkal 18:20 Panambur Circle 18:30 Kottara 19:00 Milagres Church Road 19:05 Kankanady 19:10 Pump Well 19:20 Thokkuttu 8h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Thrissur TownKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 URVA STORES/08254-230035,232435 19:50 NEAR KSRTC ASHOK TRAVELS) 20:15 MANGALOORU MILAGREECE/08254-230035,,9886843135 8h 15m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 TRISSUR KVMK TRAVELSSri durgamba travels-K UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Baikampadi 19:15 Kottara Chowki 19:17 Kottara Opp Infosis 19:20 KSRTC Bus Stand Bejai 19:45 P V S Circle S R S Travels 19:50 Jyothi Bus Stand 19:55 Kankanady 19:57 Pompwell 6h 45m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:45 Kunnamkulam 02:30 Railway Station Road 03:00 ChalakudySRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 2.9/5898 Fare Details Rs898 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kulur Ayyappa Mandir 20:00 Ganesh Travels Opp KSRTC Bus stand 20:30 Hampankatta Old Bus Stand 20:35 Kankanady Bus Stop 20:35 Pumpwell Circle Opp Indiana Hospital 20:40 Yekkur Junction 20:45 Thokottu 20:50 Talapady 21:00 Manjeshwar 21:10 Uppala Bus Stand 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Thrissur Arrow Travels R S RoadGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangalore to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Mangalore to Thrissur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mangalore to Thrissur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangalore to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mangalore to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangalore Thrissur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangalore to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangalore to Thrissur bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Mangalore?
The last bus for Mangalore to Thrissur route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangalore to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Mangalore to Thrissur bus route are Ganesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh Travels , Sri durgamba travels-K UP , SRS Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangalore to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Mangalore Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Mangalore Thrissur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangalore
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Mangalore
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Institute of Mural Painting
Established in the year 1989, the Guruvayoor Devaswom’s Institute of Mural Painting is situated in the East Wada of Guruvayoor Temple. Its history dates back to the year 1970 when a fire mishap in the Guruvayur Temple Complex damaged Sreekoviland the paintings on the three walls. While decorating the walls as a part of the renovation, the authorities observed a lack of qualified artists who could do the required kind of paintings.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......
- Nava Mukunda Temple
This temple is located on the banks of river Bharathapuzha in Thirunavaya and is dedicated to Nava Mukunda, a form of .......