- 05:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:00 MANGROL 9h 30m → 14:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:30 AHMEDABAD CBS 5GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3)209 Fare Details Rs209 - Seater
- 09:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:30 MANGROL 10h 30m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 AHMEDABAD CBS1GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3)213 Fare Details Rs213 - Seater
- 10:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:50 MANGROL 9h 45m → 20:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:35 AHMEDABAD CBS 5GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3)208 Fare Details Rs208 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 MANGROL 8h 55m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 AHMEDABAD CBS1GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3)209 Fare Details Rs209 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 KAMNATH ROAD C/O JAY TRAVELS MADHURAM 10h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Ujjala Cross Road 06:30 Madhuram Travels Satellite 06:45 Maruti Travels Paldi 07:00 Sahyog Travels S T Stand 07:15 Neelkanth Travels Thakkarnagar 07:25 Naroda PatiyaNeelkanth Madhuram TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Mangrol Bharat Tarvels 8h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Iscon Nr Wild Angel Cinema 05:35 HO Shree Hari Travels Jodhpur Cross Rd Satellite 05:40 Nehrunagar Cross Road 05:45 Paldi HK Shree Hari Travels 05:50 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 06:00 Bapunagar 06:05 Naroda Krishna TravelsShree Hari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5480 Fare Details Rs480 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mangrol to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Mangrol to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Mangrol to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mangrol Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 05:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹209.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Mangrol?
The last bus for Mangrol to Ahmedabad route leaves at 10:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹208.
Who are the popular operators on the Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mangrol to Ahmedabad bus route are GSRTC , Shree Hari Travels and Neelkanth Madhuram Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mangrol to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mangrol Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mangrol Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mangrol
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.