- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Manipal 13:02 LakshmindranagarManipal 13:03 Indrali Bus Stop 13:04 MGM BUS STOP 13:05 Kadiyali 19h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Lakdikapool S R S Travels 06:35 Panjagutta 06:40 Ameerpet 06:45 S R Nagar 06:50 Kukatpally 06:55 K P H B Vishwanath Theatre 07:00 Miyapur Allwin 07:05 KondapurR T O Office 07:10 GachibowliSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 1.8/52730 Fare Details Rs2730 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 OPP SYNDICATE BANK H.O.MANIPAL M.O(M)+918971564327- 08204294820 15h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MAHABOOBNAGAR ONE TOWN POLICE STATION CHOWRASTA DROP 07:30 MEHDIPATNAM PILLAR NO:57 NEAR MILAP GARDEN 040-23230880,8886055227/226 07:40 LAKDIKAPOOL BATA SHOW ROOM DROP NO:040-23230880,8886865781,8886055886 07:50 AMEERPET OPP BIGBAZAR BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 07:55 S R NAGAR ICICI BANK DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 08:00 KPHB NEAR VIJAY TEXTILESPH NO: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226 08:10 MIYAPUR ICICI BANK ALLWIN X ROAD BUS PICK-UP,PH NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886055227VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1523 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Manipal 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Jadcherla 07:30 Shamshabad 07:40 Aramghar 07:50 Mehadipatnam 08:00 Lakdikapool 08:05 Panjagutta 08:10 Ameerpet 08:15 SR nagar 08:20 ESI 08:25 Bharat Nagar 08:30 KukatpallyKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.0/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 MANIPAL 15h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Armguard 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:15 Lakdikapool 08:40 Paradise 09:00 SuchitraOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/52835 Fare Details Rs2835 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Manipal 21:02 LakshmindranagarManipal 21:05 Indrali Bus Stop 21:07 MGM BUS STOP 21:10 Kadiyali 19h 30m → 16:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:30 Mehdipatnam Pillar No 50SRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.0/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Manipal to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Manipal to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Manipal to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Manipal to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Manipal to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Manipal Hyderabad bus route?
79 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Manipal to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Manipal to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 13:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2730.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Manipal?
The last bus for Manipal to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Manipal to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Manipal to Hyderabad bus route are SRS Travels , Orange Tours & Travels , Kaveri Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Manipal to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Manipal Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Manipal Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Manipal
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....