- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 Manki 13h 20m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Kargar 06:10 Vashi Plaza 06:15 Chembur 06:20 Sion 06:25 Kalanagar 06:30 Santacruz E Chakra Hotel 06:33 Vile Parle 06:35 Andheri 06:38 Jogeshwari 06:40 Goregaon 06:45 Malad 06:48 Kandivali E Samtanagar 06:50 Dahisar E Gokul Anand Hotel 06:55 Boriveli 07:00 Mira Road 07:30 Bhayander EVishal TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)2300 Fare Details Rs2300 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 MankiMavinkatta 12h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 vashi 06:45 Chembur 07:00 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 07:15 Dadar EAST (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 07:20 Andheri 07:25 Goregoan 07:25 Malad 07:30 Bhendi Bazar (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:32 Crawford Market NEW (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:35 Khandivili 07:35 Borivili 08:00 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 MankiMavinkatta 12h 30m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 vashi 09:00 Chembur 09:15 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 09:30 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 09:35 Andheri 09:40 Goregoan 09:40 Malad 09:50 Khandivili 09:50 Borivili 10:15 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 MankiMavinkatta 12h 30m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:15 vashi 11:30 Chembur 11:45 Sion Chunabhatti S R S Southern Tourist 12:00 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 12:05 Andheri 12:10 Goregoan 12:10 Malad 12:20 Borivili 12:20 Khandivili 12:45 Mira RoadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Manki to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Manki to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Manki to Mumbai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Manki to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Manki to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Manki Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Manki to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Manki to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2300.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Manki?
The last bus for Manki to Mumbai route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Manki to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Manki to Mumbai bus route are SRS Travels and Vishal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Manki to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Manki Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Manki
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.