- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Mannuthy Bypass 8h 20m → 23:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:50 MadiwalaOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1785 - Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Mannuthy Bypass 9h 15m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Hosur 06:00 Bommasandra 06:00 Eletronic City 06:15 Silkboard 06:30 Madiwala 07:10 KalasipalayamSPS Travels (Kalyani)Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Kodakara.Flyover Starting 22:50 Thrissur Toll Plaza 23:00 Thrissur Bypass Opp Kallada Hotel 23:45 Pattikad Juntn 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Attibele 06:10 Chandapura Hennagara Gate 06:15 Narayana Hrudyalaya 06:20 Bommasandra 06:30 Electronic City 06:45 Silk Board 06:50 Madiwala Police Station Sree Krishna Travels 07:00 Madiwala 07:05 St.Johns Hospital Bus Stop 07:10 Dairy Circle 07:15 Nimhans Hospital 07:17 Lakkasandra 07:20 Lalbagh 07:25 Minerva Circle 07:27 Jc Road 07:30 KalasipalayamSri Vinayaka MotorsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)1564 Fare Details Rs1564 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Mannuthy Bypass 7h 40m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Hosur 06:50 Narayana Hrudayalaya 07:00 Electronic City 07:20 Silk Board 07:25 Madiwala 07:35 Hsr Layout 07:45 Bellandur 08:00 MarathahalliOrange Tours & TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mannuthy to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mannuthy to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mannuthy to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mannuthy to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1564 for AC Volvo on Mannuthy to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mannuthy Bangalore bus route?
and 58 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mannuthy to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mannuthy to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mannuthy?
The last bus for Mannuthy to Bangalore route leaves at 15:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Mannuthy to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mannuthy to Bangalore bus route are Orange Tours & Travels , SPS Travels (Kalyani) and Sri Vinayaka Motors .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mannuthy to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mannuthy Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mannuthy Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mannuthy
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...