- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Mannuthy Bypass 12h 35m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Villupuram 05:30 Kalpakkam 06:00 Kovalam Toll 06:05 Uttandi Toll 06:30 ECR SHOLLINGANALLUR 06:50 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 06:55 Tidel Park 07:00 Madhya Kailash 07:05 Anna University 07:15 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 07:20 Koyambedu-CMBT 07:25 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Mannuthy Bypass 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:50 SRM University 06:05 Perungalathur 06:15 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Chromepet 06:30 Meenabakkam Airport 06:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 07:00 Koyambedu-CMBT 07:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Mannuthy Bypass 10h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Villipuram 05:30 Tindivanam 06:45 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:00 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:20 PERUNGALATHUR 07:30 THAMBARAM 07:40 Chrompet 07:45 Pallavaram 07:55 Guindy 08:00 KOYAMBEDU 08:05 AshokPillarOrange Tours & TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Mannuthy Bypass 9h 30m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Villipuram 06:45 Tindivanam 07:00 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:15 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:30 PERUNGALATHUR 07:40 THAMBARAM 07:50 Chrompet 07:55 Pallavaram 08:05 Guindy 08:15 AshokPillar 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 MANNUTHY 9h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SRM UNIVERSITY 08:15 PERUGALATHUR 08:30 chennaiSpice kerala HolidaysA/C Seater push back (2+2)1678 Fare Details Rs1678 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 MANNUTHY 9h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SRM UNIVERSITY 08:15 PERUGALATHUR 08:30 chennaiSpice kerala HolidaysVolvo A/C Seater (2+2)1783 Fare Details Rs1783 - Seater
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Mannuthy Bypass 8h 35m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Villupuram 05:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:45 SRM University 06:00 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll 07:00 Koyambedu-CMBT 07:15 EgmoreParveen TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mannuthy to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mannuthy to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Mannuthy to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mannuthy to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Mannuthy to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mannuthy Chennai bus route?
77 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mannuthy to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mannuthy to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1470.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mannuthy?
The last bus for Mannuthy to Chennai route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1678.
Who are the popular operators on the Mannuthy to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mannuthy to Chennai bus route are Parveen Travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Spice kerala Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mannuthy to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mannuthy Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mannuthy Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mannuthy
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.