- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Manthada 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kothapet 05:00 LB Nagar 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Malakpet 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Panjagutta 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 Esi 05:30 S R Nagar 05:35 Bharatnagar 05:45 KPHB 05:45 Kukatpally 05:50 Miyapur 06:00 BeeramgudaSai Dasari TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Mantada 8h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Jeedimetla 06:00 CHINTHAL 06:00 SHAPUR NAGAR 06:00 BALANAGAR 06:00 Bharatnagar 06:00 Sr Nagar 06:00 Ameerpet 06:00 Lakdikapool 06:00 Dilsuknagar 06:00 Lb Nagar 06:00 Vanastalipuram 06:00 KukatpallySri Venkata Padmavathi TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Manthada 9h 25m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Miyapur 05:15 LB Nagar 05:20 Dilsuknagar 05:25 Malakpet 05:30 Lakdikapool 05:35 Ameerpet 05:35 Panjagutta 05:45 S R Nagar 05:50 Esi 05:55 Bharatnagar 06:00 Kukatpally 06:05 KPHB 06:15 Lingampally 06:30 BeeramgudaSai Dasari TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 MANTADA 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Vanasthalipuram 04:45 Lb Nagar 04:50 Kothapet 04:52 Dilsukhnagar 04:55 Lakdi Ka Pool 05:00 Punjagutta 05:03 Ameerpet 05:05 S R Nagar 05:08 Esi 05:10 Erragadda 05:12 Bharat Nagar 05:15 Kukatpally 05:20 Vivekananda Nagar 05:25 K P H B 05:30 Nizampet 05:35 Hydernagar 05:40 Miyapur 05:45 Madinaguda 05:50 Chandanagar 05:55 Bhel 06:00 BeeramgudaMorning star travelsA/C Seater (2+2)577 Fare Details Rs577 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 MANTADA 7h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Vanasthalipuram 05:15 Lb Nagar 05:20 Kothapet 05:22 Dilsukhnagar 05:25 Lakdi Ka Pool 05:30 Punjagutta 05:33 Ameerpet 05:35 S R Nagar 05:38 Esi 05:40 Erragadda 05:42 Bharat Nagar 05:45 Kukatpally 05:50 Vivekananda Nagar 05:55 K P H B 06:05 Gachibowli 06:10 Kondapur 06:15 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 06:20 Chandanagar 06:25 Bhel 06:30 BeeramgudaMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)934 Fare Details Rs934 - Sleeper
Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Manthada 9h 0m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 LB Nagar 05:35 Kothapet 05:40 Dilsuknagar 05:45 Malakpet 05:50 Lakdikapool 05:55 Panjagutta 06:00 Ameerpet 06:05 S R Nagar 06:10 Esi 06:20 Bharatnagar 06:25 Kukatpally 06:30 KPHB 06:35 Miyapur 06:45 BeeramgudaSai Dasari TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Mantada to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Mantada to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Mantada to Hyderabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mantada to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Mantada to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mantada Hyderabad bus route?
and 49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mantada to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mantada to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Mantada?
The last bus for Mantada to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Mantada to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mantada to Hyderabad bus route are Sai Dasari Travels , Morning star travels and Sri Venkata Padmavathi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mantada to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mantada Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mantada Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mantada
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....