- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 MARTHANDAM(KPN) 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 PollachiK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 MARTHANDAM(KPN) 9h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 PollachiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Marthandam 9h 25m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointHindusthan travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5672 Fare Details Rs672 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Marathandam 7h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 PollachiCity TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Marthandam to Pollachi
How many buses are running between Marthandam to Pollachi on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Marthandam to Pollachi. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Marthandam to Pollachi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Marthandam to Pollachi bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Pollachi from Marthandam?
The last bus for Marthandam to Pollachi route leaves at 19:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹672.
Who are the popular operators on the Marthandam to Pollachi bus route?
Top operators on the Marthandam to Pollachi bus route are K.P.N , City Travels and Hindusthan travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Marthandam to Pollachi Bus Offers & Promos
Marthandam Pollachi Bus Schedule & Info
Marthandam Pollachi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Marthandam
Top Bus routes from Pollachi
Hotels in Pollachi
Popular attractions in Pollachi
- Aliyar Dam
Aliyar Dam is a superb place of tourism. The dam is situated at a distance of just 20 Kms from Pollachi and is situated at .........
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Maasaniamman Thirukoil
A must see temple to visit; Maasaniamman Thirukoil is situated at a distance of 24 Kms from Pollachi. The image of the ........