- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 MARTHANDAM(KPN) 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 PollachiK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Marthandam 9h 25m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointHindusthan travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5672 Fare Details Rs672 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Marathandam 7h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 PollachiCity TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Marthandam to Pollachi
How many buses are running between Marthandam to Pollachi on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Marthandam to Pollachi.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Marthandam to Pollachi bus route?
The minimum fare for on Marthandam to Pollachi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Marthandam Pollachi bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Marthandam to Pollachi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Marthandam to Pollachi bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Pollachi from Marthandam?
The last bus for Marthandam to Pollachi route leaves at 19:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹672.
Who are the popular operators on the Marthandam to Pollachi bus route?
Top operators on the Marthandam to Pollachi bus route are K.P.N , City Travels and Hindusthan travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Marthandam to Pollachi Bus Offers & Promos
Marthandam Pollachi Bus Schedule & Info
Marthandam Pollachi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Marthandam
Top Bus routes from Pollachi
Hotels in Pollachi
Popular attractions in Pollachi
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Sulakkal Mariamman Thirukoil
Another major attraction, Sulakkal Mariamman Thirukoil is a famous religious place in Pollachi which is situated at ...........
- Maasaniamman Thirukoil
A must see temple to visit; Maasaniamman Thirukoil is situated at a distance of 24 Kms from Pollachi. The image of the ........