- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 RTO off rd Chiriyankuzhi jn 10h 15m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 TanjoreRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Chirayankudi Junction 8h 15m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Sastra College 03:15 Tanjore New Bus Stand 03:25 Tanjore Old Bus StandRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:55 ST ANTONY TRAVELS 9h 5m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ThanjavurShri Ram TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Marthandam 8h 25m → 03:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 TanjoreUniversal travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.9/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Marthandam 8h 25m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 TanjoreUniversal travelsA/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs1207 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Chrayankuzhi Bus Stant Near Rto Office 8h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 New BusstandKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1105 Fare Details Rs1105 - Sleeper
Rs1205 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Marthandam to Thanjavur
How many buses are running between Marthandam to Thanjavur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Marthandam to Thanjavur.
When does the first Marthandam to Thanjavur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Marthandam to Thanjavur bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹730.
When does the last bus leaves for Thanjavur from Marthandam?
The last bus for Marthandam to Thanjavur route leaves at 18:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Marthandam to Thanjavur bus route?
Top operators on the Marthandam to Thanjavur bus route are Universal travels , Rathimeena travels , Shri Ram Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Marthandam to Thanjavur Bus Offers & Promos
Marthandam Thanjavur Bus Schedule & Info
Marthandam Thanjavur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Marthandam
Top Bus routes from Thanjavur
Top Trains from Thanjavur
Hotels in Thanjavur
Popular attractions in Thanjavur
- Airavateswara Temple
The panchayat town of Darasuram is nestled at a distance of around 3kms from Kumbakonam in Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu. It is popular for being the abode of the 12th century old Airavateswara temple built by Rajaraja Chola II. The temple is one of the finest example of Dravidian style architecture that has now been recorded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Grand Anicut
A popular tourist destination, Grand Anicut is located at a distance of 47 Kms from Thanjavur. This place is known as Kallanai and is one of......
- Nageswaran Temple
Located in the heart of Kumbakonam, on the Porthamari Road, the Nageswaran Temple is one of the oldest and most prominent temples in the state of Tamil Nadu. The temple holds great religious, as well as historical significance, making it a very popular attraction amongst devotees and tourists alike. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this Hindu temple sees the Lord in the form of Nagaraja, the serpent king.
- Kumbeswarar Temple
One of the prominent Saivite temples of Tamil Nadu, Kumbeswarar temple is located in the heart of Kumbakonam at Big Bazaar Street. Covering an area of 2803.91 square metre, the temple has a height of 228.6 metre and a breadth of 76.8 metre.