- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 MATA NA MADH 11h 0m → 03:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 AHMEDABAD CBS1GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+1)253 Fare Details Rs253 - Seater
- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 MATA NA MADH 10h 10m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 AHMEDABAD CBS1GSRTCSleeper (2+1)333 Fare Details Rs333 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 MATA NA MADH 10h 0m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 AHMEDABAD CBS6GSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+1)253 Fare Details Rs253 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 MATA NA MADH 10h 0m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 AHMEDABAD CBS6GSRTCSleeper (2+1)333 Fare Details Rs333 - Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Matanamadh, 9825801354 10h 20m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 S.G Highway, NEXA Maruti Show Room, Prahlad Nagar Cross Road,9825801354 05:05 Iskon, Near Wide Angle Mall , 9825801354 05:15 Jodhpur Char Rasta,Satellite, Main Office SST, 9825801354 05:30 Paldi , Head Office Sahjanand Travels(Anilkunj Centre) 9825801354Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 MATANAMADH BUS STAND 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 H.K.TRAVELS S.T (Gita Mandir) 07925461274 05:30 CTM Diwan Travels - 9979881489 05:30 SANAND S.T STAND 05:30 NARODA KRISHNA TRAVELS - 07926575661 / 60 05:30 ISCON FLYOVER BRIDGE NEAR WIDE ANGEL CINEMA 05:30 BAPUNAGAR UNNATI TRAVELS 05:30 S.T 05:30 PaldiH.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Matanamadh ( Hiren Casset Corner ) 9h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Sarkhej Sanand Chowkdi - 9429882239 04:45 Iscon Circle 04:50 Satellite (Pooja Travels 3585) 9227070922 05:00 Paldi - (Pooja Teavels 4477) - 9227070922 05:15 S T Bus Stand (N K Travels) 9409252957 05:25 Naroda Patiya (Umiya Travels-9375850130) 05:30 Thakkar Nagar (Shree Neelkanth Travels) 05:35 Hathijan Circle - 94298 82239RTT Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Matanamadh (Nr. Bus Stand) 9h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Sarkhej 05:15 Iscon 05:20 Satellite 05:25 Paldi 05:30 S.T Geeta Mandir 05:40 Thakkar Nagar 05:50 Naroda Patiya 06:00 C.T.M 06:05 Jashoda Nagar 06:15 Hathijan CircleRamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Matanamadh Main Road 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 8,shroff chambers,paldi 06:05 Manas Complex, Jodhpur Char Rasta Satellite 06:10 Prahlad Nagar Circle (P) Nr. Honest Restaurant S.G HighwayPatel Tours And TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Matanomadh to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Matanomadh to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Matanomadh to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Matanomadh Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹253.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Matanomadh?
The last bus for Matanomadh to Ahmedabad route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Matanomadh to Ahmedabad bus route are GSRTC , Ramani Travels , RTT Bus Service and Shree Sahjanand Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Matanomadh to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Matanomadh Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Matanomadh Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.