- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Chintamani travels near rest house (mehkar) 12h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel 07:15 Vashi 08:00 Mumbai CST 08:15 CBD (Belapur) 08:30 Chembur 08:30 KamotheChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mehkar - vidarbha express travels 11h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Victoriya terminusVidarbha Express TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chankya Travels Rest House Mehkar 11h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 06:45 VASHI 07:00 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 07:15 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 07:30 DADAR 08:00 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chintamani travels near rest house (mehkar) 11h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Thane 07:35 Vikhroli 07:45 Ghatkopar 08:00 Sion 08:10 Dadar 08:30 Mumbai CSTChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Chankya Travels Rest House Mehkar 11h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Teen Haat Naka Thane 06:15 Kalyan Bhivandi Bypass 07:30 Chembur Amar Mahal 07:45 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 08:00 DADAR 08:30 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Mehkar 11h 45m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 Kalamboli McDonald 08:50 Kharghar Hiranandani 08:55 CBD Belapur 09:00 Nerul LP 09:15 Vashi Plaza 09:30 Chembur Yogi Hotel 09:45 Sion 10:00 Bandra E Kala Nagar 10:10 Santacruz East - Bridge End 10:15 Vile Parle East Sahara Hotel 10:25 Andheri East - Bisleri Company 10:30 Goregaon East 10:45 Borivali E Citizen Travels Near Axis BankCitizen BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)4200 Fare Details Rs4200 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mehkar to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Mehkar to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Mehkar to Mumbai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Mehkar to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mehkar to Mumbai bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Mehkar?
The last bus for Mehkar to Mumbai route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹4200.
Who are the popular operators on the Mehkar to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Mehkar to Mumbai bus route are Chintamani Travels , Chanakya Travels , Citizen Bus and Vidarbha Express Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mehkar to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Mehkar Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Mehkar Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mehkar
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.