- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Balmukund Travels Mendarda 8h 15m → 22:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:15 UJALA CROSS ROAD 23:00 TAKKAR NAGAR APPROCH Opp Pavan Transport 23:05 Naroda Patiya-narodaBalmukund TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mendarda 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Ujjala Cross Road 05:45 Madhuram Travels Satellite 06:00 Maruti Travels Paldi 06:10 Sahyog Travels S T Stand 06:30 Neelkanth Travels Thakkarnagar 06:40 Neelkanth Travels UttamnagarNeelkanth Madhuram TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)460 Fare Details Rs460 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Balmukund Travels Mendarda 9h 5m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 UJALA CROSS ROAD 05:05 ISCON WIDE ENGLE CROSS ROAD 05:10 SATELLITE STAR BAZAR BRTS STAND 05:20 Nehrunagar Cross Road 05:25 PALDI OPP CNG PUMP 05:35 TAKKAR NAGAR APPROCH Opp Pavan Transport 05:45 Nikol Gam Khodiyar MandirBalmukund TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)465 Fare Details Rs465 - Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Mendrada Shilu Travels 8h 20m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 ISCON FLY OVER BRIDGE.NR. WAID ANGAL CINEMA. 05:15 HO Shree Hari Travels Jodhpur Cross Rd Satellite 05:25 Nehrunagar Cross Road 05:25 Naroda Krishna Travels 05:30 Paldi HK Shree Hari Travels 05:35 HK Shree Hari Travels Opp S T Bus Stand 05:40 BapunagarShree Hari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mendrada Shilu Travels 8h 40m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 ISCON FLY OVER BRIDGE.NR. WAID ANGAL CINEMA. 05:45 HO Shree Hari Travels Jodhpur Cross Rd Satellite 05:48 Nehrunagar Cross Road 05:50 Paldi HK Shree Hari Travels 05:55 HK Shree Hari Travels Opp S T Bus Stand 06:00 C.T.M Baroda Express HighwayShree Hari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mendarda to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Mendarda to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mendarda to Ahmedabad.
When does the first Mendarda to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mendarda to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Mendarda?
The last bus for Mendarda to Ahmedabad route leaves at 14:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Mendarda to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mendarda to Ahmedabad bus route are Balmukund Travels , Shree Hari Travels and Neelkanth Madhuram Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mendarda to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mendarda Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mendarda Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mendarda
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.