- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 METTUPALAYAM(KPN) 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Mettupalayam 22:45 Sirumugai 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 04:55 Attibele Toll Gate 05:00 Bommasandra 05:05 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:10 Silk Bord 05:15 Madiwala 05:20 Dairy Circle 05:25 Lalbagh Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSam TouristNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Mettupalayam 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bommanahalli Circle 05:10 Madiwala 05:10 Silk Board Madiwala 05:20 Lalbhag Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Mettupalayam 7h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:25 Madiwala 05:35 Wilsongarden 06:00 Ananad Rao CircleSarathi Tours N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mettupalayam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mettupalayam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mettupalayam to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mettupalayam Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mettupalayam?
The last bus for Mettupalayam to Bangalore route leaves at 22:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mettupalayam to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , Sam Tourist , SRS Travels and Sarathi Tours N Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mettupalayam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mettupalayam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mettupalayam Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mettupalayam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Mettupalayam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...