- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mettur Dam 21:15 Mettur R.S 21:17 CRB Bunk 21:20 Sampalli 21:25 Raman Nagar 21:30 Kunjandiyur 21:45 Mecheri 21:45 Mecheri MSS 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Koyambedu 05:50 Parcel Office 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:30 Periyamedu 05:20 Chennai Central 05:15 Anna Salai 05:10 T.Nagar 05:00 Guindy 05:20 Porur 05:10 Poonamallee 04:45 Sriperumbudur 04:30 Kanchipuram 06:00 VelloreMettur super servicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5494 Fare Details Rs494 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 METTUR(KPN) 21:40 METTUR R.S. 21:45 PUDHUSAMBALLI 21:50 RAMAN NAGER 21:55 KUNJANDIYUR 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mettur Dam 22:15 Mettur R.S 22:17 CRB Bunk 22:20 Sampalli 22:25 Raman Nagar 22:30 Kunjandiyur 22:45 Mecheri 22:45 Mecheri MSS 8h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Koyambedu 06:05 Parcel Office 06:00 Aminjikarai 05:45 Periyamedu 05:35 Chennai Central 05:30 Anna Salai 05:25 T.Nagar 05:15 Guindy 05:35 Porur 05:25 Poonamallee 05:00 Sriperumbudur 04:45 Kanchipuram 06:15 VelloreMettur super servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Mettur Dam 22:45 Mettur R.S 22:47 CRB Bunk 22:50 Sampalli 22:55 Raman Nagar 23:00 Kunjandiyur 23:15 Mecheri 23:15 Mecheri MSS 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Koyambedu 05:50 Parcel Office 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:30 Periyamedu 05:20 Chennai Central 05:15 Anna Salai 05:10 T.Nagar 05:00 Guindy 05:20 Porur 05:10 Poonamallee 04:45 Sriperumbudur 04:30 Kanchipuram 06:00 VelloreMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 METTUR(KPN) 23:10 METTUR R.S. 23:20 PUDHUSAMBALLI 23:25 RAMAN NAGER 23:30 KUNJANDIYUR 7h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STAND 04:45 EGMORE(KPN) 04:30 T.NAGAR-V.N.ROAD(KPN)K.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Mettur 6h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Sriperumbudur Stop 05:00 Kanchipuram Bypass 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:55 Vadapalani 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Guindy Kathipara Bridge 05:40 Porur 05:30 PoonamalleSri Ganapathy TRAVELS [KOVAI EXPRESS]Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:58 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:58 Mettur 7h 2m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Kanchipuram Bypass 06:05 Sriperumbudur 06:15 Poonamallee 06:25 Porur 06:30 Ramapuram 06:35 Guindy 06:40 Ekkatuthangal 06:45 ashok pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 KoyambeduBSP TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper KingSize Family (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mettur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mettur to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Mettur to Chennai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mettur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹400, AC bus is ₹494, Sleeper bus is ₹494 on Mettur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mettur Chennai bus route?
84 seats for Non AC, 68 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mettur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mettur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹494.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mettur?
The last bus for Mettur to Chennai route leaves at 23:58. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Mettur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mettur to Chennai bus route are Mettur super services , K.P.N , BSP Travels and Sri Ganapathy TRAVELS [KOVAI EXPRESS] .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mettur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mettur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mettur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mettur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.