- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Joshi petrol pump ,miraj 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Sangareddy 05:45 Isnapur x roads 06:00 Patancheru 06:15 Lingampally 06:30 Miyapur 06:45 KPHB 07:00 Balnagar 07:15 Paradise 07:30 Siddiambar bazar 07:45 BahadurpuraSangita Travel AgencyNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 miraJ JOSHI PETROL PUMP 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 B H E L 06:10 ChandaNagar 06:20 Miyapur 06:30 Kukatpally 06:40 Ameerpeth 06:50 Panjagutta 07:00 Lakdi Ka PoolNakoda Travels (Kolhapur)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 miraJ JOSHI PETROL PUMP 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 B H E L 07:10 ChandaNagar 07:20 Miyapur 07:30 kondapur 07:40 Gachibowli 07:50 Tolichowki 07:55 mehdipatnam 08:00 Lakdi Ka PoolNakoda Travels (Kolhapur)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Miraj 9h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Chandanagar 07:25 Miyapur 07:35 Kphb 07:40 Kukatpally 07:45 Sr Nagar 07:50 Ameerpet 08:00 Lakdikapool 08:15 Paradise 09:00 SuchitraOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51102 Fare Details Rs1102 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 MB LINKS OPP HOTEL BRINDAVAN OPP CITY BUS STAND SHIVAJI ROAD MIRAJPH 0233 - 2220582 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 PATANCHERU NEAR.AMBEDKAR STATUE,MAIN ROAD PH NO:9346538010,040 23230880 05:45 MIYAPUR METRO STATION 9346538010,888655227 06:00 LAKDIKAPOOL BATA SHOW ROOM DROP NO:040-23230880,8886865781,8886055886 06:15 S R NAGAR ICICI BANK DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 06:30 KUKATPALLY HONDA SHOW ROOM METRO MALL OPP: P NO:040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 06:45 KPHB NEAR WOMENS WORLD VAN PICKUP PH NO: 040-23230880,9346538010,9346724440VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
Rs893 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Joshi petrol pump ,miraj 9h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Sangareddy 06:15 Isnapur x roads 06:30 Patancheru 06:45 Lingampally 07:00 Miyapur 07:10 KPHB 07:25 Kukatpally 07:30 Moosapet 07:40 Balnagar 08:00 Siddiambar bazar 08:00 Afzalgunj 08:15 BahadurpuraSangita Travel Agency New Gold ClassA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Miraj to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Miraj to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Miraj to Hyderabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Miraj to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Miraj to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Miraj Hyderabad bus route?
and 48 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Miraj to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Miraj to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Miraj?
The last bus for Miraj to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Miraj to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Miraj to Hyderabad bus route are Nakoda Travels (Kolhapur) , Sangita Travel Agency New Gold Class , Sangita Travel Agency and Orange Tours & Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Miraj to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Miraj Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Miraj Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Miraj
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Miraj
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....