- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:51 BARGI 20:00 Mirjan Bus Stop 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station 06:20 Navarang Circle 06:30 Majestic Anandrao Circle 06:35 Gandhi Nagara Sugama 06:45 Corporation Circle 06:50 Lalbagh 06:55 South End Road K R Road 07:00 Jayanagar 4th Block 07:05 Jayanagar 9 Th Block 07:15 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 07:25 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - RNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Sleeper
Rs660 - Sleeper
- 20:26 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:26 Mirjan Bus Stop 10h 4m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 NELAMANGALA CIRCLE(080 40985715,9141665613) 05:50 RACHANA TRAVELS 8th MAIL/080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586 06:00 GURUGUNTEPALYA 06:05 YASHAVANTHPURA CIRCLE 06:10 RAJAJINAGARA METRO STATION/9141665613,7829280565 06:15 GANDHI NAGAR SRI DURGAMBA OFFICE/9141665613,7829280565 06:20 NETKALAPPA CIRCLE 06:25 JAYANAGARA 4 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:30 JAYANAGARA 9 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:35 J P NAGARA 06:36 S G TRAVEL BELAKHALLI OPP PAI INTERNATIONAL 06:37 HULIMAVU GATE/080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586 06:40 V BANK LAYOUT NEAR PETROL PUMP080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586/Sri durgamba travels-9 UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mirjan Bus Stop 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 NELAMANGALA CIRCLE(080 40985715,9141665613) 04:31 JALAHALLI CROSS/080-40985715,9141665613,7829280565 04:33 GURUGUNTEPALYA 04:46 RAJAJINAGARA METRO STATION/9141665613,7829280565 04:50 GANDHI NAGAR SRI DURGAMBA OFFICE/9141665613,7829280565 04:55 LALBAG WEST GATE 05:10 JAYANAGARA 4 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 05:15 JAYANAGARA 9 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 05:20 HULIMAVU GATE/080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586 05:30 V BANK LAYOUT NEAR PETROL PUMP080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586/ 06:30 R K TRAVELS VIJAYABANK LAYOUT/080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586Sri durgamba travels-8 -- UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Mirjan Bus Stand 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 8th Mile Circle 06:00 Jalahalli Circle 06:01 Gurgunte Palya 06:05 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station 06:10 Navarang Circle 06:12 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 06:20 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:22 Corporation Circle 06:23 Lalbagh West Gate 06:25 South End Road K R Road 06:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:31 JP Nagar Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:36 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:37 Brigade Millenium 06:40 R B I Layout 06:42 Navodaya Nagar 06:45 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 07:00 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - TNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs760 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mirjan to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mirjan to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mirjan to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mirjan to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mirjan to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mirjan Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mirjan to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mirjan to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹610.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mirjan?
The last bus for Mirjan to Bangalore route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹610.
Who are the popular operators on the Mirjan to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mirjan to Bangalore bus route are Sri durgamba travels-8 -- UP , Sugama Tourist Route No - T , Sugama Tourist Route No - R and Sri durgamba travels-9 UP .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mirjan to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mirjan Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Mirjan
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...