- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mohanur 20:40 Thoppur 20:45 Aniyapuram 20:50 Vetnary College 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus TerminusMGM TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5520 Fare Details Rs520 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 BUS STAND 21:05 Thoppur 21:10 Neikaranpatti 21:11 Pandiyan Nagar 21:13 PARALI(Park View & SRG College) 21:15 Aniyapuram 21:17 Veterinary College 21:20 Trinity College 21:30 Kondichettipatti 21:31 Teachers Colony 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Melmaruvathur 03:00 Chengalpet TollGate 03:10 Mahendira City 03:20 SRM College 03:30 Guduvanchery 03:35 Urappakkam 03:40 Vandalur 03:45 Perungalathur 03:55 Tambaram 04:05 Chrompet 04:15 Pallavaram 04:18 Airport 04:20 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 04:25 Alandur Near Court 04:30 Guindy 04:35 Saidapet,Near Court 04:40 T Nager 04:45 Mount Road 04:50 Central Railway Station 05:00 KOYEMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDSSS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5661 Fare Details Rs661 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 BUS STAND 21:35 Thoppur 21:40 Neikaranpatti 21:41 Pandiyan Nagar 21:43 PARALI(Park View 21:45 Aniyapuram 21:47 Veterinary College 21:50 Trinity College 22:00 Kondichettipatti 7h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:40 Sriperumpudur Toll 03:45 Panimalar College 03:55 Poonamallee Bus Stand 04:10 Ramachandra Medical College 04:20 Porur Lake Shiva Temple 04:25 Moulivakkam 04:30 Chennai Trade Centre 04:35 Ramapuram 04:45 Kathipara 05:00 Ashok Piller 05:05 Vadapalani 05:15 KOYEMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDSSS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 BUS STAND 21:45 Thoppur 21:50 Neikaranpatti 21:51 Pandiyan Nagar 21:53 PARALI(Park View 21:55 Aniyapuram 21:57 Veterinary College 22:10 Kondichettipatti 22:15 Teachers Colony 7h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 Kanchipuram By pass 03:55 Sriperumpudur Toll 04:00 Panimalar College 04:10 Poonamallee Bus Stand 04:25 Ramachandra Medical College 04:35 Porur Lake Shiva Temple 04:40 Moulivakkam 04:45 Chennai Trade Centre 04:50 Ramapuram 05:00 Kathipara 05:10 Ashok Piller 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 KOYEMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDSSS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Vaangal Bus Stop 22:10 Bus Stand 22:15 Aniyapuram Bus Stop 22:20 veterinary college Stop 6h 35m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:15 SRM College 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Vandaloor Zoo 04:35 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:10 Alandur 05:15 Guindy Kathipara 05:20 AshokPillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu Bus StandRajam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5659 Fare Details Rs659 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mohanur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mohanur to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mohanur to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mohanur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mohanur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mohanur Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mohanur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mohanur to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹520.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mohanur?
The last bus for Mohanur to Chennai route leaves at 21:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹570.
Who are the popular operators on the Mohanur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mohanur to Chennai bus route are SSS Travels , MGM Travels and Rajam Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mohanur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mohanur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Mohanur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.