- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 Maa vaishno travels morena near subhash patrol pump shop no.33 privat bus stand 1h 20m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 M.G RoadMaa Vaishno TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Morena,roadways bus stand 2h 15m → 23:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:15 M.G RoadHans TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)250 Fare Details Rs250 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:16 Janta travels , near roadways bus stand, morena 1h 50m → 23:06 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:06 M.G RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Skt travels near subhah petrol pump 1h 45m → 23:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:30 Bypass (agra)Shrinath Travels GwaliorNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:46 Morena,roadways bus stand 1h 10m → 23:56 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:56 M.G RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)315 Fare Details Rs315 - Sleeper
- 22:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:46 Mudgal travels, bus stand morena 2h 5m → 00:51 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:51 M.G RoadHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Morena to Agra
How many buses are running between Morena to Agra on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Morena to Agra. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Morena to Agra bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Morena to Agra bus route leaves at 06:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹735.
When does the last bus leaves for Agra from Morena?
The last bus for Morena to Agra route leaves at 22:46. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹315.
Who are the popular operators on the Morena to Agra bus route?
Top operators on the Morena to Agra bus route are Hans Travels , Shrinath Travels Gwalior and Maa Vaishno Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Morena to Agra Bus Offers & Promos
Morena Agra Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Morena
Top Bus routes from Agra
Top Trains from Morena
Top Trains from Agra
Hotels in Agra
Popular attractions in Agra
- Buland Darwaza
Buland Darwaza is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Fatehpur Sikri. It is the heritage city of ..........
- Panch Mahal
Located in Fatehpur Sikri, this five storey palace was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar for relaxation...
- Taj Mahal
“...let this one teardrop, this Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time, forever and ever.” - Rabindranath Tagore Taj Mahal is...
- Jama Masjid
Agra is one of the oldest living cities of India where the Mughal footprints have left an indelible mark in the minds of millions of travellers. Spotted with white marble and sandstone all over, Agra narrates the stories of thousand years old India, the grandeur and royalty of which is absolutely unique and charming. As Agra served as the capital of Mughal Empire for several years, Islamic architecture is deeply rooted in its historical soil. And one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture is the Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque commissioned by Shah Jahan.