- 17:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Mudalur 12h 55m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Mudalur Aasir Travels & Mobiles 11h 25m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Chengalpet TollGate 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 04:55 Pallvaram 05:05 Alandur Post Office 05:15 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduRamya TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Mudalur Aasir Travels & Mobiles 11h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpet TollGate 05:30 Tambaram 06:00 KoyambeduRamya TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 S.Asir Travels 10h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Perungalathur 06:00 Koyambedu,Jayam TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5845 Fare Details Rs845 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mudalur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mudalur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mudalur to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mudalur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mudalur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mudalur Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mudalur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mudalur to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:05. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mudalur?
The last bus for Mudalur to Chennai route leaves at 17:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Mudalur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mudalur to Chennai bus route are Ramya Travels , AVK Travels and Jayam Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mudalur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mudalur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mudalur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mudalur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.