- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 MOODBIDRI M.O PH 9886842302, +919880024580 20:05 ALVAS VIDHYAGIRI-08258-236459 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 OPP BASAPPA KHANAVALI BESIDE DHARWAD HOTEL(M)9343097335-08362237575VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Alvas Vidyagiri Campus 20:15 Moodbidri 20:16 Jainpete 20:18 Alangar katte 20:20 Bannadka 20:22 Kesargaddhe 8h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalal Buliding Court CircleReshma Tourist-Moodbdiri to BelgaumNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Moodabidri Sugama Tourists 20:21 Alangar Katte 20:22 Bannadka Bus Stop 20:25 Kesargadde Bus Stop 20:30 Belvai Bus Stop 20:35 Murathangadi Bus Stop 20:36 Sanoor Bus Stop 20:38 Karkala Byepass 20:40 karkala 20:45 joduraste karkala 9h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Dharwad Court CircleSugama Tourist Route No - 41Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Vidyagiri 20:30 Moodabidri Sugama Tourists 20:30 Alangar Katte 20:38 Kesargadde Bus Stop 20:40 Belvai Bus Stop 20:41 Bannadka Bus Stop 20:42 Murathangadi Bus Stop 20:43 Sanoor Bus Stop 20:45 Karkala Byepass 20:50 karkala 20:52 karkala thaluk office 20:54 guddeyangadi 21:00 Bailor 21:05 kondadi school 21:10 hiriyadka 21:13 onthibettu 21:15 parkala 21:15 madaga 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Dharwad Court CircleSugama Tourist Route No - VNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Alvas Homeopathy College Shobhavann 20:10 Moodabidri Vidyagiri Alvas 20:10 Alvas Engineering College- Moodabidri 20:10 MITE Engineering College Busstop 20:30 Moodabidri Bus Stand 20:40 Alangar Bus Stop 20:50 Kanthavar Cross 20:50 Murathangady Bus Stop 20:50 Kesargadde Bus Stop 20:50 Belvai Bus Stop 20:50 Bannadka Bus stop 21:00 Sanoor Bus stop 21:00 Karkala Bus stand 8h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Dharwad Court Circle 05:15 Dharwad University of Agriculture Science 05:15 Dharwad Opp KSRTC Bus StandGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore-Belgaum-ChikodiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mudbidri to Dharwad
How many buses are running between Mudbidri to Dharwad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mudbidri to Dharwad.
When does the first Mudbidri to Dharwad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mudbidri to Dharwad bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Dharwad from Mudbidri?
The last bus for Mudbidri to Dharwad route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Mudbidri to Dharwad bus route?
Top operators on the Mudbidri to Dharwad bus route are Sugama Tourist Route No - V , Reshma Tourist-Moodbdiri to Belgaum , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore-Belgaum-Chikodi and Sugama Tourist Route No - 41 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mudbidri to Dharwad Bus Offers & Promos
Mudbidri Dharwad Bus Schedule & Info
Mudbidri Dharwad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mudbidri
Top Bus routes from Dharwad
Hotels in Dharwad
Popular attractions in Dharwad
- Unkal Lake
This Lake is very famous for water sports. You can experience resplendent sunset view here. You can do .......
- Nrupatunga Betta
It is a very beautiful place where you can view different birds. Devi Temple in located on the top of ........
- Someshwara temple
Someshwara temple is one of the oldest and most revered places of this city. This temple was built during the Chalukya dynasty and from then it evolved as a.....
- Indira Gandhi Glass House Garden
Named after the late Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, the Indira Gandhi Glass House is a stunning structure that attracts locals and tourists alike. Constructed like a glasshouse, it serves as a venue for hosting various events, exhibitions and meetings. The surrounding beautiful garden, lovely sculptures and lush green lawns make this place a must visit for nature lovers and peace seekers.