- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Mulanur 9h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Egmore 05:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 MULANUR (VANJIAMMAN ACHAGAM) 21:00 kannivadi 8h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 chengalpattu Toll 04:25 mahendra city 04:30 Vandalur 04:40 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 05:00 Airfort 05:05 gunidy(kathipara junction) 05:15 Ashok Pillar 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyembeduRoyal TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 VETRI TRAVELS (VANJIAMMAM ACHAGAM) 21:53 BUSSTAND 22:00 KANNIVADI BUS STOP 22:10 PALLAPATTI PIRUVU(CHINNADHARAPURAM) 8h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 ADHIPARASAKTHI KOIL OPP BUSSTO 04:10 Chengalpattu Iyyappan Temple Near 04:15 CHENGALPATTU 04:25 MAHINDRA CITY 04:30 Singaperumal Kovil 04:35 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 SRM College(Main Entrance) 04:50 Guduvancherry 04:55 Urapakkam 05:00 VANDALUR 05:05 PERUNGALATHUR 05:10 TAMBARAM(OPP HINDHU MISSION) 05:15 CHROMPET(SIGNAL) 05:20 PALLAVARAM 05:25 AIRPORT 05:30 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 05:35 ALANDUR COURT OPP(OMNI BUS PARKING) 05:45 ASHOKPILLAR 05:50 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:55 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 06:00 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 06:05 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 06:07 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 06:10 KOLATHUR 06:15 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUSSTAND) 06:20 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 06:30 VETRI TRAVELS PARKINGVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5736 Fare Details Rs736 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mulanur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mulanur to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Mulanur to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Mulanur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mulanur to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹660.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mulanur?
The last bus for Mulanur to Chennai route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹736.
What are the boarding points for Mulanur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Mulanur are kannivadi , PALLAPATTI PIRUVU(CHINNADHARAPURAM) , VETRI TRAVELS (VANJIAMMAM ACHAGAM) , MULANUR (VANJIAMMAN ACHAGAM) and Mulanur .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Mulanur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Perungalathur , Kolathur , Vadapalani , Bus Stand and Chengalpattu .
Who are the popular operators on the Mulanur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mulanur to Chennai bus route are Vivegam Travels , Royal Travels and Vetri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mulanur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mulanur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mulanur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.