- 13:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:55 Mulki - Bus Stand. 13:57 Haleyangadi 13:58 Mukka 18h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Lakdikapool S R S Travels 06:35 Panjagutta 06:40 Ameerpet 06:45 S R Nagar 06:50 Kukatpally 06:55 K P H B Vishwanath Theatre 07:00 Miyapur Allwin 07:05 KondapurR T O Office 07:10 GachibowliSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 14:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 MULKI(M)+919343561445 / +919844014925 16h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MAHABOOBNAGAR ONE TOWN POLICE STATION CHOWRASTA DROP 07:30 MEHDIPATNAM PILLAR NO:57 NEAR MILAP GARDEN 040-23230880,8886055227/226 07:40 LAKDIKAPOOL BATA SHOW ROOM DROP NO:040-23230880,8886865781,8886055886 07:50 AMEERPET OPP BIGBAZAR BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 07:55 S R NAGAR ICICI BANK DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 08:00 KPHB NEAR VIJAY TEXTILESPH NO: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226 08:10 MIYAPUR ICICI BANK ALLWIN X ROAD BUS PICK-UP,PH NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886055227VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1523 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Mulki 16:20 Padubidri 15h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Jadcherla 07:30 Shamshabad 07:40 Aramghar 07:50 Mehadipatnam 08:00 Lakdikapool 08:05 Panjagutta 08:10 Ameerpet 08:15 SR nagar 08:20 ESI 08:25 Bharat Nagar 08:30 KukatpallyKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.8/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:10 mulky 15h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Armguard 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:15 Lakdikapool 08:40 Paradise 09:00 SuchitraOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mulki - Bus Stand 22:00 Mulki - Bus Stand. 22:02 Haleyangadi 22:05 Mukka 18h 30m → 16:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:30 Mehdipatnam Pillar No 50SRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mulki to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Mulki to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mulki to Hyderabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mulki to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1470 for AC Volvo on Mulki to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mulki Hyderabad bus route?
and 83 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mulki to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mulki to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 13:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Mulki?
The last bus for Mulki to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1890.
Who are the popular operators on the Mulki to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Mulki to Hyderabad bus route are SRS Travels , Orange Tours & Travels , Kaveri Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mulki to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Mulki Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Mulki Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mulki
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Mulki
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....