- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Dongri Yelloe Gate Behind Gem Corpo PVT LTD 13:05 Mahalaxmi Famious stdio 13:20 Dadar W Kohinoor Techiniocal Institute 13:25 Bandra 13:35 Santracruz 13:40 Vile Parle 14:00 Andheri East 14:10 Andheri 14:20 Jogeshwari 14:30 Malad 14:50 Malad Pushpa park Bus Stop 15:30 Borivali East 16:00 Dahisar Ajit Palace on Highway 16:10 Kashimira East 16:20 Ghodbandar 16:30 Chinchoti phata 16:45 Vasai Fata 16:50 Nalasopara 17:00 Virar Phata Highway 19h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Majevadi GateAvadh TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Mulund (w) - deepali travels, n.s.road 15:00 Ghatkopar (w) - sarvoday / shital travels 15:45 Vile parle (e) - jal hotel 16:00 Andheri (e) - suvidha travels 16:30 Malad (e) - pathanwadi 16:45 Malad (e) - pushpa park 17:00 Borivali (e) - opp. National park 17:20 Dahisar (e) - gulfam hotel 17:30 Mira road (e) - western hotel 17:40 Ghodbandar/thane (w) - fountain hotel 17:55 Vasai phata (e) 18:10 Nalasopara (e) - police chowki 18:28 Virar (e) - virar phata 18:45 Manor mastan naka 19:10 Charoti rupa hotel 21:30 Vapi- gunjan chokdi 17h 20m → 10:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:20 Majevadi Gate 10:20 Vaibhav Chowk 10:20 Krishna parkAnukool TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 MahaLaxmi, Opp. Famous Studio Near, MahaLaxmi Railway Station 15:30 Dadar (W) Nr. Kohinoor Institute 15:45 Bandra (E) Kherwadi Signal Near Masjid W- E Highway 15:55 Santacruz Vakola Opp.Reliance 16:05 Vile Parle (E) Nr. Jaal Hotel Next To Sky Walk 16:15 Andheri (E) Suvidha Travels W-E Highway 16:20 Andheri (E) Shreeji Travels,Nr Metro Signal Western Express Highway 16:25 Jogeshwari(E),Ismail Yusuf College 16:30 Goregaon,Virvani Bus Stop 16:35 Malad (E) Pathan Wadi W-E Highway 16:40 Malad (E) Pushpa Park 17:00 Borivali (E) Opp. National Park 17:30 Dahisar (E) Gulfam Hotel 17:45 Kashimira (E) Westrn Hotel W-E Highway 17:50 Godhbandar Opp. Fountain Hotel 18:00 Chinchoti Phata, Petrol Pump 18:05 Vasai Phata W-E Highway 18:15 Nalasopara (E) Next To Police Station W-E Highway 18:30 Virar Phata W-E Highway 18h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Nr.Majevdi Gate, Opp. Medical CollegeMahasagar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51210 Fare Details Rs1210 - Sleeper
- 18:28 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:28 Kharghar-heera nandani near little mall 21h 5m → 15:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:33 Majevadi GateGlobal Travels Brand New Abhishek WITH SHUTTER BOXA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 21:28 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:08 *vashi plaza 19:43 *sion east opp sion station near vrindavan hotel 20:13 *vile parle east kingfisher near jal hotel 20:38 *andheri east suvidha travels near garvani signal 20:53 *goregaon east near virvani bus stop 21:03 *malad east-pushpa park 21:28 Borivili-ramdeo hotel opp national park abhishek travels 18h 5m → 15:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:33 Majevadi GateGlobal Travels Brand New Abhishek WITH SHUTTER BOXA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mumbai to Junagadh
How many buses are running between Mumbai to Junagadh on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mumbai to Junagadh.
When does the first Mumbai to Junagadh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mumbai to Junagadh bus route leaves at 13:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Junagadh from Mumbai?
The last bus for Mumbai to Junagadh route leaves at 18:28. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2100.
Who are the popular operators on the Mumbai to Junagadh bus route?
Top operators on the Mumbai to Junagadh bus route are Global Travels Brand New Abhishek WITH SHUTTER BOX , Avadh Travels , Anukool Travels and Mahasagar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mumbai to Junagadh Bus Offers & Promos
Mumbai Junagadh Bus Schedule & Info
Mumbai Junagadh Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Bus routes from Junagadh
Top Trains from Mumbai
Top Trains from Junagadh
Popular attractions in Junagadh
- Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple
Somnath temple, an extremely respected temple, is one of the major 12 Shiva temples in India preserving the Jyotorlingas. This temple is......
- Crocodile Rearing Centre
Crocodile Rearing Centre is one of the famous attractions in Gir, situated in the Forest Department office complex. Here nature lovers will surely love to view some crocodiles .........
- Sasan Gir Wildlife National Park
It is located exactly in the south-east direction of the city, 64 Km away from it. The area of the park possesses .........
- Junagadh Gate
Junagadh Gate, one of the major Veraval attractions located in Somanth, is the major gateway to the town of Veraval as well as Somnath. This gate is......