- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 MUMBAI CENTRAL 19:18 SION 19:28 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 19:33 MAITRI PARK 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 TULJAPURMSRTCSEMI LUXURY745 Fare Details Rs745 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Andheri (e)- bisleri compound 19:20 Borivali (e) - near axis bank, bridge end 19:15 Borivali (w) - gokul hotel 21:45 C.b.d belapur 21:10 Chembur (e) - yogi restaurant 19:45 Goregaon (e) - aray flyover bridge end, indian oil petrol pump 19:55 Jogeshwari (e) - lal building, 22:35 Kalamboli - mc'donald 22:25 Kamothe - shree ganesh travels, below flyover, near bus stop 19:25 Kandivali (e) - samta nagar 22:15 Kharghar - hiranandani 19:35 Malad (e) - alka travels 21:20 Mankhurd (w) - below fly over 21:40 Nerul (w) - london pilsoner factory 20:20 Santacruz (e) - m.a.travels, vakola signal 21:00 Sion circle - bank of india 21:30 Vashi (w) - vashi plaza, sector 17 20:15 Vile parle (e)- centaur - sahara star hotel 20:45 Dadar (e) - bridge end opp. Parsi gymkhana 19:30 Malad east - shantaram talao western express highway 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Bus standN.T. SiddhanathNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.1/5720 Fare Details Rs720 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Borivali-(W) Gokul Hotel 19:30 Borivali (E) - National Park,Bridge End Near AXIS Bank 19:35 Kandivali-(E) Samta Nagar Police Chowki 19:40 Malad-(E) Pushpa Park 19:45 Malad-(E) Alka Travels 19:55 Goregoan-(E) Indian OIL Petrol Pump, Opp. Hub Mall, Aary Bridge END 20:05 Jogeshwari-(E) Lal Building 20:10 Andheri-(E) Darpan Bus Stop 20:15 Andheri-(E) Bisleri Company 20:25 Andheri-(E) Opp. Garware House 20:35 Vile-Parle-(E) Centaur Sahara Star Hotel 20:40 Santacruz-(E) M.A.Travels, Teachers Colony,Vakola Bridge End 20:55 Bandra-(E) Near Kher Wadi Signal 21:05 Dadar-(E) Dolphin HO, Irani Mension 21:20 Sion-(E) Patel Travels Kastur Mahal BLDG 21:20 Sion-(E) Sion Circle Cinemax 21:20 Sion - Bridge Ending, Chunabhatti, Opp. Highway Appartments 21:40 Chembur-(E) Yogi Restaurant 21:55 Mankhurd-(W) Mankhurd Bridge 22:00 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal,Below Fly Over Bridge 22:10 Sanpada - Shikar Hotel On Highway 22:15 Nerul - London Pilsoner Factory 22:30 Belapur C.B.D 22:40 Kharghar - Hiranandani 22:45 Kamothe - Bus STOP, Near K.L.E College 22:50 Kalamboli - MC Donald 23:00 Panvel - Vijay Sales, Near Bharat Petrol Pump 11h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 TuljapurDolphin Travel HouseA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Borivali East National Park Near Axis Bank 19:35 Kandivali East Samtanagar 19:40 Malad East Shantaram Talaw 19:50 Goregaon East Mahananda Dairy Bus Stop 19:55 Jogeshwari East Viva Hubetown Building 20:00 Andheri East Hanuman Road Bus Stop 20:15 Vile Parle East Sahara Hotel 20:20 Santacruz East Bridge End 20:35 Bandra East Kalanagar Bus Stop 20:50 Sion flyoverbridge End Opp Highway Aptm 21:20 Chembur East Yogi Hotel 21:45 Vashi plaza 21:50 Nerul L P 22:05 CBD Belapur Bridge End 22:20 Kharghar Three Star Hotel 22:30 Kamote Signal 22:40 Kalamboli McDonald 10h 55m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Tulajapur - Old Bus StandA P Travels Shiv Baba TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs682 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Andheri (e)- bisleri compound 20:10 Borivali (e) - near axis bank, bridge end 20:00 Borivali (w) - gokul hotel 23:10 C.b.d belapur 22:00 Chembur (e) - yogi restaurant 20:40 Goregaon (e) - aray flyover bridge end, indian oil petrol pump 20:45 Jogeshwari (e) - lal building, 23:30 Kalamboli - mc'donald 23:25 Kamothe - shree ganesh travels, below flyover, near bus stop 20:20 Kandivali (e) - samta nagar 23:15 Kharghar - hiranandani 20:30 Malad (e) - alka travels 23:00 Nerul (w) - london pilsoner factory 21:05 Santacruz (e) - m.a.travels, vakola signal 21:45 Sion circle - bank of india 22:35 Vashi (w) - vashi plaza, sector 17 21:00 Vile parle (e)- centaur - sahara star hotel 21:30 Dadar (e) - bridge end opp. Parsi gymkhana 22:10 Mankhurd 20:25 Malad east - shantaram talao western express highway 10h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Bus standN.T. SiddhanathA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51061 Fare Details Rs1061 - Sleeper
Rs1166 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mumbai to Tuljapur
How many buses are running between Mumbai to Tuljapur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mumbai to Tuljapur. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mumbai to Tuljapur bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹720, AC bus is ₹630, Sleeper bus is ₹630 on Mumbai to Tuljapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mumbai Tuljapur bus route?
64 seats for Non AC, 88 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mumbai to Tuljapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mumbai to Tuljapur bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹745.
When does the last bus leaves for Tuljapur from Mumbai?
The last bus for Mumbai to Tuljapur route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹745.
Who are the popular operators on the Mumbai to Tuljapur bus route?
Top operators on the Mumbai to Tuljapur bus route are N.T. Siddhanath , A P Travels Shiv Baba Travels , Dolphin Travel House and MSRTC .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mumbai to Tuljapur Bus Offers & Promos
Mumbai Tuljapur Bus Schedule & Info
Mumbai Tuljapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Bus routes from Tuljapur
Top Trains from Mumbai
Popular attractions in Tuljapur
- Tuljabhavani Mandir
Tuljabhavani Mandir is one of the famous Hindus temples of Tuljapur which is very famous among the 51 Shakti Peeths of India. The temple is devoted to......
A popular religious destination, Chintamani is located at the outskirts of Tuljabhavani Temple. The beautiful temple is bounded by.....
- Vishnu Tirth
A popular tourist attraction of Tuljapur, Vishnu Tirth is a holy destination for Hindus and is situated on the north-eastern side of.....
- Kallola Tirth
Kallola (noise) Tirth, a giant water tank is a beautiful tourist place of Tuljapur which is situated in the Prakara Temple of Tuljabhavani Temple. The legend has.....