- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 MUNNAR KPN (VAN PICKUP) 14h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ChennaiK.P.NMulti Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5998 Fare Details Rs998 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Srs Travels Munnar 14h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Munnar - Udumalpet (Van Pickup) 13h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:50 Ashokpillar 05:45 Guindy 05:40 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:35 Chrompet 05:30 Tambaram 05:25 Perungalathur 05:25 Perungalathur 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:15 SRM College Bus Stop 05:10 MaraimalaiNagar 05:00 Mahindra City 04:50 Chengalpet Toll Gate 04:00 MelmaruvathurThangamayil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/51199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Munnar - Udumalpet (Van Pickup) 13h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:50 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:30 Guindy 05:20 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:15 Chrompet 05:10 Tambaram 05:00 Perungalathur 04:50 Vandalur 04:45 Urappakkam 04:40 Guduvanchery 04:30 SRM College Bus Stop 04:20 MaraimalaiNagar 04:10 Mahindra City 04:00 Chengalpet Toll Gate 03:15 MelmaruvathurThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51363 Fare Details Rs1363 - Sleeper
- 17:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 Munnar 18:40 Pooppara 19:10 Bodi mettu 13h 0m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Koyambedu 06:20 MMDA Busstop 06:15 Vadapalani 06:10 Ashok Pillar 06:05 Kasi Theatre 06:00 Ambal Nagar 05:55 Guindy Azharkhana Busstop 05:50 Airport 05:45 Pallavaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:35 Sanitorium 05:30 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hosp 05:25 Perungalathur(Sri Ram IT Gateway) 05:20 Vandalur 05:15 Urapakkam 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:05 SRM University 05:00 Maraimalai nagar 04:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:50 Mahindra City 04:45 Chengalpet tollgate 04:40 Chengalpet By pass 04:20 Melmaruvathur 03:55 Dindivanam Bypass 03:25 Villupuram BypassThirumal Alaghu Travels (TAT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Munnar 19:15 Pooppara 19:45 Bodi mettu 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Koyambedu 06:55 MMDA Busstop 06:50 Vadapalani 06:45 Ashok Pillar 06:40 Kasi Theatre 06:35 Ambal Nagar 06:30 Guindy Azharkhana Busstop 06:25 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 06:20 Airport 06:15 Pallavaram 06:10 Chrompet 06:05 Sanitorium 06:00 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hosp 05:55 Perungalathur(Sri Ram IT Gateway) 05:50 Vandalur 05:45 Urapakkam 05:40 Guduvanchery 05:35 SRM University 05:30 Maraimalai nagar 05:25 Singaperumalkoil 05:20 Mahindra City 05:15 Chengalpet tollgate 05:10 Chengalpet By passThirumal Alaghu Travels (TAT)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51102 Fare Details Rs1102 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Munnar to Chennai
How many buses are running between Munnar to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Munnar to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Munnar to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹699, AC bus is ₹998, Sleeper bus is ₹998 on Munnar to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Munnar Chennai bus route?
92 seats for Non AC, 84 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Munnar to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Munnar to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹998.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Munnar?
The last bus for Munnar to Chennai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1102.
Who are the popular operators on the Munnar to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Munnar to Chennai bus route are Thirumal Alaghu Travels (TAT) , Thangamayil Travels , K.P.N and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Munnar to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Munnar Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Munnar Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Munnar
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.