- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 MUNNAR KPN (VAN PICKUP) 16:00 MUNNAR VAN PICKUP 14h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiK.P.NMulti Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5998 Fare Details Rs998 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Srs Travels Munnar 14h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Munnar - Udumalpet (Van drop) 13h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:50 Chengalpet Toll Gate 05:00 Mahindra City 05:10 MaraimalaiNagar 05:15 SRM College Bus Stop 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:25 Perungalathur 05:25 Perungalathur 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashokpillar 05:55 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandThangamayil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.9/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Munnar - Udumalpet (Van drop) 13h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Melmaruvathur 04:00 Chengalpet Toll Gate 04:10 Mahindra City 04:20 MaraimalaiNagar 04:30 SRM College Bus Stop 04:40 Guduvanchery 04:45 Urappakkam 04:50 Vandalur 05:00 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram 05:15 Chrompet 05:20 Pallavaram Bus Stand 05:30 Guindy 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:50 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51153 Fare Details Rs1153 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Munnar to Chennai
How many buses are running between Munnar to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Munnar to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Munnar to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Munnar to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Munnar Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Munnar to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Munnar to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹998.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Munnar?
The last bus for Munnar to Chennai route leaves at 16:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹998.
Who are the popular operators on the Munnar to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Munnar to Chennai bus route are Thangamayil Travels , K.P.N and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Munnar to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Munnar Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Munnar Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Munnar
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.