- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Ashish travels 10h 25m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Navlakha 05:55 Chhotigwaltoli 06:10 Pipliyahana SquareBaba TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (1+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 19:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:31 Murtajapur 11h 29m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Teen Imli SquareNirmal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Ashish travels near railway crossing gate 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 NavlakhaRoyalStar RTS Royal Tourist pvt ltd ROYALSTAR AkashNon A/C Sleeper (1+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Near railway gate 9h 26m → 05:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:26 NavlakhaRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:31 Bypass murtizapur 9h 55m → 06:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:26 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Ashish travels near railway crossing gate 8h 50m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 NavlakhaRoyalStar RTS Royal Tourist pvt ltdA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
- 22:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:01 Bypass murtizapur 10h 0m → 08:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:01 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)641 Fare Details Rs641 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Murtijapur to Indore
How many buses are running between Murtijapur to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Murtijapur to Indore.
When does the first Murtijapur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Murtijapur to Indore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Murtijapur?
The last bus for Murtijapur to Indore route leaves at 22:01. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹641.
Who are the popular operators on the Murtijapur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Murtijapur to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Nirmal Travels , Royal Travels and Baba Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Murtijapur to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Murtijapur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Murtijapur Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Murtijapur
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.
- Annapurna Temple
Annapurna, meaning the 'giver of food and nourishment', is a Hindu goddess who is worshipped by Hindu community since time immemorial. Dedicated to the lord, the Annapurna Devi Temple stands as one of the most believed pilgrimage sites of Indore that is thronged by devotees round the year. Here, the deity is seen holding a ladle and a container in her hands, which signifies that those who worship her, will always be flourishing with food and never suffer from hunger and starvation.