- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Busstand 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Thiruvanmiyur 05:00 KoyambeduSVT TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Muthupettai Bus Stand 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Kelambakkam 05:30 Thiruvanmiyur Signal 05:45 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 KoyambeduValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Muthupettai 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 ChennaiSRM TransportsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/5704 Fare Details Rs704 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Muthupettai New Bus Stand 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Saidapet Bus Bus Stop 04:50 Guindy 04:45 Chennai Air Port 04:40 Pallavaram 04:35 Chrompet 04:30 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 04:25 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 04:20 Vandallor Zoo 04:10 Kelambakkam 04:57 Thousand Lights 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.6/5440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Muthupettai 7h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Koyambedu Election Commission Office 05:10 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:00 Ashok Pillar Udhayam Theatre Opp Bus Stop 04:30 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 05:30 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 muthupettai super travels 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Koyambedu 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:15 Guindysubway 05:00 ThiruvanmiyurUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs530 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 muthupettai super travels 8h 0m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 mannady 06:00 Central 05:55 Egmore 05:50 T Nagar 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:30 Guindy Aasargaan busstop 05:20 Airport 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Opp 05:00 Vandalur 04:50 Perungalathur Rathibharathi Travels 04:20 Chengalpet toll gateUniversal Travels(To Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 2.9/5622 Fare Details Rs622 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs762 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs812 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Muthupet to Chennai
How many buses are running between Muthupet to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Muthupet to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Muthupet to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹440, AC bus is ₹622, Sleeper bus is ₹622 and ₹704 for AC Volvo on Muthupet to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Muthupet Chennai bus route?
36 seats for Non AC, 56 seats for AC and 40 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Muthupet to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Muthupet to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Muthupet?
The last bus for Muthupet to Chennai route leaves at 22:10. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹622.
Who are the popular operators on the Muthupet to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Muthupet to Chennai bus route are Raahath Transport , SRM Transports , Universal Travels and Universal Travels(To Mannady) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Muthupet to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Muthupet Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Muthupet Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Muthupet
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.