- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Muzaffarpur 11h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Khadgara Bus StandAmar Jyoti Carriers Pvt. Ltd.Tata A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Muzaffarpur 12h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Booti MorePawapuri MotorsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (2+1) 2.1/5590 Fare Details Rs590 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs640 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Muzaffarpur 12h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 DhurvaPawapuri MotorsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech (2+2) 2.9/5590 Fare Details Rs590 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs640 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Muzaffarpur 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 DhurvaPawapuri MotorsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Hitech Pushback (2+1) 3.0/5690 Fare Details Rs690 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs790 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Muzaffarpur to Ranchi
How many buses are running between Muzaffarpur to Ranchi on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Muzaffarpur to Ranchi. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Muzaffarpur to Ranchi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Muzaffarpur to Ranchi bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Ranchi from Muzaffarpur?
The last bus for Muzaffarpur to Ranchi route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹590.
Who are the popular operators on the Muzaffarpur to Ranchi bus route?
Top operators on the Muzaffarpur to Ranchi bus route are Pawapuri Motors and Amar Jyoti Carriers Pvt. Ltd. .
Muzaffarpur to Ranchi Bus Offers & Promos
Muzaffarpur Ranchi Bus Schedule & Info
Muzaffarpur Ranchi Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Muzaffarpur
Top Bus routes from Ranchi
Top Trains from Muzaffarpur
Top Trains from Ranchi
Hotels in Ranchi
Popular attractions in Ranchi
- Surya Temple
It is just 39 Kms from Ranchi and is another important religious attraction of the city. It is located near the Bhundu village on ...........
- Muta Crocodile Breeding Center
Muta Crocodile Breeding Center is famous for having over 50 species of crocodiles. The wonderful place is located at ..........
- Jagannath Temple
Built on the same architectural lines of Jagannath temple of Puri, the Jagannath temple in Ranchi is an equally important pilgrimage centre and major tourist attraction of Jharkhand. The construction work of the temple was completed by the king of Barkagarh Jagannathpur, Thakur Ani Nath Shahdeo on one of the holiest days of English calender, 25th December in the year 1691. Since then it has been an eminent tourist attraction in the whole of Jharkhand.