- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Infosys 18:45 Infosys Road Junction 19:00 Columbia Asia Hospital 9h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Sri Perumbudur Toll 04:30 Poonamallee 04:45 KoyambeduGolden TravelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51295 Fare Details Rs1295 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Infosys 18:45 Infosys 19:00 Colombia Asia Hospital 9h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Sriperumbudur 04:30 Poonamallee 04:45 KoyambeduGolden Travels INCVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1350 Fare Details Rs1350 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Infosys Campus Gate 2 08214288818 9900081578 18:30 Mysore Seabird Office 08214288818 9900081578 18:35 Five Light Circle 08214288818 9900081578 18:36 Fountain Circle 08214288818 9900081578 18:40 Jss Medical Collage 08214288818 9900081578 18:45 Columbia Asia 08214288818 9900081578 19:00 Srirangapatna 0821 2448160 9900081578 19:30 Mandya 0821 2448160 9900081578 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Sriperumbudur 9500012331 04:40 Ponamalee 04:50 Maduravoyil 05:00 Koyambedu 9500012331 05:10 Aminjikarai Skywalk 05:20 Ega Theatre Signal 05:30 Egmore 9500012331 05:40 Central 05:50 Santhome 06:00 Thiruvanmiyur 9500012331Seabird TouristsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 2.2/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 INFOSYS 19:45 Mysore ,Opp Kalyan Jewelles,Near Subarban Bus Stand 19:50 JSS Medical College 19:55 Columbia Asia Hospital 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Sriperumbudur 05:15 Poonamalle 05:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Suburban Bus Stand 19:50 JSS Medical College 20:05 Infosys 20:25 Colombia Asia Hospital 9h 35m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Chengalpat Toll 05:25 MAHENDRA CITY 05:35 Guduvanchery busstop 05:40 Vandalur 05:50 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram Hindu 06:15 Chrompet 06:20 Pallavaram 06:30 Alandur 06:40 ashok pillar 07:00 KoyambeduShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)1499 Fare Details Rs1499 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mysore to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mysore to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mysore to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mysore to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1295 on Mysore to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mysore Chennai bus route?
83 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mysore to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mysore to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1295.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mysore?
The last bus for Mysore to Chennai route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Mysore to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mysore to Chennai bus route are Golden Travels , Golden Travels INC , Seabird Tourists and Orange tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mysore to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mysore Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mysore Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mysore
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Mysore
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.