- 13:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Suburban Bus Stand opp kalyan jewellers 13:10 Gandhi SqureS R S Travels 13:45 Infosys Campus Gate 2 13:55 Columbia hospital Beside Country Club 17h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Katrej 06:35 Chandini Chowk 06:40 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989 15h 25m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524VRL TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.2/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Suburban Bus Stand opp kalyan jewellers (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:10 Gandhi SqureS R S Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:45 Infosys Campus Gate 2 (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:55 Columbia hospital Beside Country Club (Pickup Van/Bus) 18h 30m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Katrej 11:05 Chandini Chowk 11:10 WakadSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 2.6/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Suburban Bus Stand opp kalyan jewellers 17:15 Gandhi SqureS R S Travels 17:50 Infosys Campus Gate 2 18:00 Columbia hospital Beside Country Club 14h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Katraj - Wonder CitySRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989 18:00 INFOSYS GATE NO-2(08212448989) 16h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mysore to Pune
How many buses are running between Mysore to Pune on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mysore to Pune.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mysore to Pune bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1365 for AC Volvo on Mysore to Pune bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mysore Pune bus route?
and 110 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mysore to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mysore to Pune bus route leaves at 13:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Mysore?
The last bus for Mysore to Pune route leaves at 17:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Mysore to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Mysore to Pune bus route are SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mysore Pune Bus Services
Mysore and Pune, two celebrated cities of Karnataka and Maharashtra respectively are situated at a distance of nearly 900km from each other. Known for their astonishing historical landmarks and soaring Information Technology industry, the cities are travelled by vacationers as well as business professionals round the year. Though a road trip from Mysore to Pune takes around 14h 15m to 22h 0m, yet it is preferred by many because of the pleasant weather, good road conditions and gorgeous natural vistas. Tickets of Mysore to Pune buses can be booked from Goibibo.com from anywhere and anytime.
Bus operators like Kallada Travels, VRL Travels and SRS Travels serve the Mysore Pune route with coaches like Volvo A/C MultiAxle semi sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper and Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper. Bus service resumes from early morning at 07:45am and lasts till 17:15pm during evening. There are four buses that ply within this period. Updated details on bus timing, coach type, fare and terminals can be availed from Goibibo.com. There are multiple fares, which vary depending on factors like bus type, operator and route taken. Visit Goibibo's online bus booking page to avail latest available lowest bus fare of this route.
As Mysore is a treat to visitors' eyes, one cannot miss the spectacular sight of Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, St. Philomena's Church and Lalitha Mahal spotted in and around the city. Mysore Zoo established in 1892 is also an entertaining landmark here. Pune is equally alluring and its year round salubrious climate is an icing on the cake. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History and Aga Khan Palace are two most greatest marvels of India situated here. Kamala Nehru Park and Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park are also known for their exquisite collection of flora and fauna.
Mysore to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Mysore Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Mysore Pune Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mysore
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Trains from Mysore
Top Trains from Pune
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- Bhaja Caves
Bhaja Caves was built in the second century AD and contains 18 rock caves. All of them were constructed by....
- Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute
The Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, Pune was established on 19th January 1975. The institute is dedicated to Smt. Ramamani Iyengar, the wife of Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar.
- Amrutanjan Point
Situated at the starting point of the Khandala Ghat, Amrutanjan point is considered as one the most popular scenic spots that offers ......
- Shinde Chhatri
The Shinde Chhatri is a memorial constructed for the Maratha leader, Mahadji Shinde. The memorial is situated in Wanowrie and holds great importance for the Scindia (Shinde) people.