- 16:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:40 Nadiad express highway 0268-2522796 12h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Dargah road (easy day mall)Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Express highway 13h 20m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Baba Petrol Pump 06:30 Adalat Road 06:30 Dargah road (easy day mall)Sagar Travels Sagar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Nadiad express highway under bridge 13h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Nagar naka aurangabad 08:00 Baba Petrol PumpPunjab TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)410 Fare Details Rs410 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Nadiad mahagujarat -7048478631 0268-2522796 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Baba Petrol PumpShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1019 Fare Details Rs1019 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Express way below bridge 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Baba Petrol PumpDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bypass Nadiad 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Nagar Naka 08:10 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma HospitalHumsafar Travels Benz ClassA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nadiad to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Nadiad to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Nadiad to Aurangabad.
When does the first Nadiad to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nadiad to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 16:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Nadiad?
The last bus for Nadiad to Aurangabad route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹410.
Who are the popular operators on the Nadiad to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nadiad to Aurangabad bus route are Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. , Humsafar Travels Benz Class , Punjab Travels and Sagar Travels Sagar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nadiad to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nadiad Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nadiad Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nadiad
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Nadiad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.
To commemorate the Muslim saint, Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. The mill derives its name from...