- 05:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:00 Bypass Nadiad 26h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Anad Rao CircleMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 06:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:25 Nadiad expres highway-09503237988 28h 10m → 10:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:35 G21, Brigade Plaza,Opp Ganesh Temple,Anand Rao Circle 10:35 M.r. Travels, near govardhan theatre, opp. Railway station, yeshwantpur - 9535526333M r travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2730 - Seater/Sleeper
- 06:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:35 Nadiad expess highway 28h 45m → 11:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:20 Anand rao circleGujarat Travels (National Travels)Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 13:02 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:02 Nadiad express highway 27h 45m → 16:47 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:47 Anand rao circleRajkamal travels GREENLINE TRVLBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Nadiad expess highway 27h 49m → 00:19 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:19 Anand rao circleGujarat Travels (National Travels)A/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nadiad to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Nadiad to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nadiad to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Nadiad to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nadiad to Bangalore bus route leaves at 05:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Nadiad?
The last bus for Nadiad to Bangalore route leaves at 13:02. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2310.
Who are the popular operators on the Nadiad to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Nadiad to Bangalore bus route are Gujarat Travels (National Travels) , MR Travels Company , Rajkamal travels GREENLINE TRVL and M r travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nadiad to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Nadiad Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Nadiad Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nadiad
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Nadiad
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...