- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Nadiad mahagujarat -7048478631 0268-2522796 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 NavlakhaShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Express way below bridge 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Aurobindo hospital 07:15 Raj Mohalla 07:30 ChhotigwaltoliDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Nadiad bypass express highway toll tax 8h 50m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Nadiad To Dakor Bridge Above Fly Over Bridge 9h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Aurobindo Hospital 07:45 Kalani Nagar Water Tank 08:00 Gangawal Bus StandGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)270 Fare Details Rs270 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs370 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs420 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Nadiad(near express highway) 7h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Chandan nagar 07:00 Raj Mohalla 07:15 ChhotigwaltoliPunjab TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Nadiad(near express highway) 7h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Chandan nagar 07:15 Raj Mohalla 07:20 Navlakha 07:30 Teen imli squarePunjab TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)410 Fare Details Rs410 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nadiad to Indore
How many buses are running between Nadiad to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Nadiad to Indore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nadiad to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Nadiad to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nadiad Indore bus route?
and 35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nadiad to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nadiad to Indore bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Nadiad?
The last bus for Nadiad to Indore route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹270.
Who are the popular operators on the Nadiad to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Nadiad to Indore bus route are Punjab Travels , Gagan Sarkar Upkar Travels , Hans Travels and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nadiad to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Nadiad Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Nadiad Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nadiad
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Nadiad
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.