- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Nadiad Express Highway (9227092221,9227093333) 16h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Shirur Phata - Park Inn Hotel By Taxi Drop MahabaleshwarNeeta tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1705 Fare Details Rs1705 - Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Under Express highway Bridge,07925854041.07925855532.7820005532 17h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Mahabaleshwar S T Bus stand,Drop By Van From Wai Phata,9763978232,9595755532,9595655532Datta KrupaTravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 16:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:55 NADIAD BY PASS EXPRESS HIGHWAY 15h 20m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Drop By Taxi From Wiphata To MahabaleshwarShree Patel TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1450 Fare Details Rs1450 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Nadiad express highway 0268-2522796 15h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Wai phata ,hotel sai park in – by car drop mahabaleshwar 10:15 Mahabaleshwar bus depoShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Nadiad 14h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 WaiPhataNew Shree Patel TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar
How many buses are running between Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1575 for AC Volvo on Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nadiad Mahabaleshwar bus route?
and 29 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus route leaves at 15:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1705.
When does the last bus leaves for Mahabaleshwar from Nadiad?
The last bus for Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
Top operators on the Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar bus route are Shree Patel Travels , Neeta tours and travels , Datta KrupaTravels and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nadiad to Mahabaleshwar Bus Offers & Promos
Nadiad Mahabaleshwar Bus Schedule & Info
Nadiad Mahabaleshwar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nadiad
Top Bus routes from Mahabaleshwar
Top Trains from Nadiad
Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Popular attractions in Mahabaleshwar
- Rajpuri Caves
Located at a distance of 7 kms from Panchgani, the Rajpuri Caves hold religious significance. It is believed that the caves were used for penance and religious rituals by Lord Kartikeya. They are surrounded by many water kunds (ponds).
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
The Mahabaleshwar Temple is also known as The Mahabali. It is yet another exquisite example of Maratha heritage of Mahabaleshwar and was built by Chanda Rao More in the 16th century.
- Baghdad Point
Based in the picturesque green lands of Mahabaleshwar, Baghdad Point opens up to mesmerising vistas of Koyna Dam to its left and the surrounding green Mahabaleshwar plateau to its right. It has emerged as a favourite picnic spot and is frequently visited by a large number of locals and tourists alike.
- Elephant's Head Point
Located beyond the Lodwick Point, the Elephant’s Head Point is the extreme end of the mountain range. If one wants to see nature's very own artwork then Elephant's Head Point serves as a treat to them. The rock formations here are set in a way that they resemble an elephant's head. Due to its appearance, the Elephant's Head Point has quite an apt name.