- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Under Bridge Express High way 8h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Royal travelsDream Liner ( Powered By Deep Travels )A/C Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Nadiad mahagujarat -7048478631 0268-2522796 6h 55m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Bus standShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Express way below bridge 7h 50m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Bus stand 06:35 Dewas GateDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Nadiad To Dakor Bridge Above Fly Over Bridge 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Ujjan Ashok Travels Dewas GateGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.0/5920 Fare Details Rs920 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1220 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:01 Nadiad bypass express highway toll tax 7h 5m → 06:06 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:06 Dewas Gate 06:06 Nana kheda private bus standHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nadiad to Ujjain
How many buses are running between Nadiad to Ujjain on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nadiad to Ujjain. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nadiad to Ujjain bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nadiad to Ujjain bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nadiad Ujjain bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nadiad to Ujjain bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nadiad to Ujjain bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Ujjain from Nadiad?
The last bus for Nadiad to Ujjain route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2000.
Who are the popular operators on the Nadiad to Ujjain bus route?
Top operators on the Nadiad to Ujjain bus route are Gagan Sarkar Upkar Travels , Hans Travels , Dream Liner ( Powered By Deep Travels ) and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nadiad to Ujjain Bus Offers & Promos
Nadiad Ujjain Bus Schedule & Info
Nadiad Ujjain Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nadiad
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Trains from Nadiad
Top Trains from Ujjain
Hotels in Ujjain
Popular attractions in Ujjain
- Mahakal Temple
One of the twelve Jyotirlingas and one of the most famous and sacred Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva is the Mahakal Temple of Ujjain. Nestled aside Rudra Sagar Lake of Ujjain, the temple welcomes devotees from all sections of society to its holy abode. The Mahakal dominates the life of Ujjain and even amid busy daily routine, people ensure a visit to the temple and experience the unbreakable link between man and ancient Hindu traditions and practices.
- Kaliadeh Palace
This beautiful tourist destination is located on an island in the river Kshipra. Kaliadeh Palace has been constructed in the year 1458 AD by ......
- Bhartrihari Cave
The Bhartrihari Caves of Madhya Pradesh, on the banks of the Shipra River, stands testimony to the life and saintliness of sage Bhartrihari. The caves are now a tourist destination but was once the abode of the great scholar and poet whose greatness and expertise has been immortalised through the works of Shringarshatak, Vairagyashatak and Nitishatak.
- Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir
Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir or Bada Ganesh ka Mandir is a popular religious tourist attraction in Ujjain. Apart from being a religious centre, the temple serves as a place of learning astrology and Sanskrit as well...