- 12:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:30 Vallabh chouraha didwana road 11h 15m → 23:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:45 Shahibaug 23:45 CTM Express HighwayMR Travels CompanyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 M r travels 9660114781 10h 50m → 23:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:50 ShahibaugM R TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Sharma travels 10h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 R.T.O Circle 05:45 ShahibaugSharma TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Gurukrupa travels 11h 40m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Adalaj Circle 07:45 Chandkheda 08:10 R.T.O CircleShree Karni Maharaja TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:03 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:03 Sharma travels 10h 36m → 07:39 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:14 R.T.O Circle 08:15 ShahibaugSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 Guru Kripa Travels,Nagaur 9h 40m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 SABARMATI TOLL NAKA 07:45 Ahmedabad 07:45 Rytham Travels,R T O CIRCLEVijay TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nagaur to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Nagaur to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Nagaur to Ahmedabad. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nagaur Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 12:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Nagaur?
The last bus for Nagaur to Ahmedabad route leaves at 13:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1300.
Who are the popular operators on the Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nagaur to Ahmedabad bus route are Sharma Travels , MR Travels Company , Shree Karni Maharaja Travels and M R Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nagaur to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nagaur Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nagaur Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nagaur
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Nagaur
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.