- 08:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:30 NAGERKOIL(KPN) 7h 0m → 15:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:30 KarurK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Omni Bus Stand 14:30 Kavalkinaru 4h 50m → 18:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:50 Karur By-PassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)745 Fare Details Rs745 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 OMNI BUS STAND(Near Udupi Hotel) 5h 0m → 20:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:15 KarurK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Nagercoil 6h 30m → 01:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:20 karur Royal TravelsRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nagercoil to Karur
How many buses are running between Nagercoil to Karur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Nagercoil to Karur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nagercoil to Karur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nagercoil to Karur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nagercoil Karur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nagercoil to Karur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nagercoil to Karur bus route leaves at 08:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Karur from Nagercoil?
The last bus for Nagercoil to Karur route leaves at 15:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Nagercoil to Karur bus route?
Top operators on the Nagercoil to Karur bus route are K.P.N , Royal Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nagercoil to Karur Bus Offers & Promos
Nagercoil Karur Bus Schedule & Info
Nagercoil Karur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nagercoil
Top Bus routes from Karur
Top Trains from Nagercoil
Top Trains from Karur
Hotels in Karur
Popular attractions in Karur
- Kalyana Venkataramasami Temple
One of the most sacred Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu, the Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy temple is located in Thanthondrimalai, 4 km south of Karur. It is also known as ‘Then Thirupathi’, meaning Thirupathi of the south. Thousands of people visit this temple on the Saturdays of the Tamil month Puratasi to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Sri Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar Temple
Considered as one of the seven religious sthalams of Sivalayams, Karur is famous for great Pasupatheeshwara Temple. It is dedicated to .....
One of the astounding places, Nerur is famous for its lush green flora. It is believed to be a very holy place as it was a .......
Another most important attraction of Karur, Mayanur is only 21 Kms from the city. The place is known for Sellandiyamman temple and ......