- 06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 NAGPUR 06:10 CHATRAPATI 06:11 SOMALWADA STOP 06:15 CHINCHBHAVAN 11h 15m → 17:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:15 HYDERABAD 13:30 NIZAMABAD 11:40 NIRMAL 10:10 ADILABADMSRTCPARIVARTAN ORDINARY EXPRESS 1.6/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater
- 08:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:15 NAGPUR 08:25 CHATRAPATI 11h 25m → 19:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:40 HYDERABAD 17:15 KAMAREDDY 15:55 NIZAMABAD 14:05 NIRMAL 12:35 ADILABADMSRTCSHIVSHAHI910 Fare Details Rs910 - Seater
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 NAGPUR 15:10 CHATRAPATI 11h 25m → 02:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:25 HYDERABAD 00:00 KAMAREDDY 22:40 NIZAMABAD 20:50 NIRMAL 19:20 ADILABADMSRTCSHIVSHAHI910 Fare Details Rs910 - Seater
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Baidynath Square Aashirvad talkies 13:45 Lohapool 14:00 DHARAMPETH 14:15 Chatrapati 8h 30m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:00 Nampally 09:30 SUCHITRASri Vinayaka MotorsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Baidynath Square 9h 30m → 23:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:30 Lakdikapool S R S Travels. (Cancelled)SRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.4/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Agyaram devi temple road,ganesh peth opp dwarkamai hotel:9822224683 20:30 Dharmpeth,mahada complex,near bole petrol pump 21:00 Khapri office 20:45 Chatrapati bus stand,near navbharat press 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 SecunderabadKhurana express servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5965 Fare Details Rs965 - Sleeper
Rs1019 - Sleeper
Rs1126 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Telephone Exchange 20:10 Ashirwaad Talkies 20:45 Chatrapathi 20:20 Bus Stand 20:30 Dharampeth 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Suchitra 07:00 Medchal 07:30 Bowenpally 08:00 Afzalgunj 07:45 Paradise 07:55 NampallyKaleswari TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 2.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Ashirwaad Talkies 20:40 Lohapul 21:00 Dharampeth 21:10 Chatrapathi 21:20 Chinch bhavan Nagpur 21:30 Butibori Nagpur 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Miyapur 07:20 Nizampet X Roads 07:17 Jntu 07:15 KPHB 07:10 Kukatpally 07:05 Bharth Nagar 07:02 Erragadda 07:00 ESI 06:55 SR nagar 06:52 Ameerpet 06:50 Panjagutta 06:45 Lakdikapool 06:40 Paradise 06:35 Bowenapally 06:30 SuchitraKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Telephone Exchange 20:40 Ashirwaad Talkies 21:30 Chatrapathi 20:50 Bus Stand 21:00 Lohapool 21:15 Dharampeth 10h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Afzalgunj 06:45 Paradise 07:05 NampallyKaleswari TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Gitanjali cinema 21:30 Loha pool 21:40 Dharampeth 21:50 Near hotel redisson blue 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Paradise 06:15 NampallyPooja Travels NagpurA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Saini mahada complex 20:55 Saini ashirwad 21:30 Chhatrapati square on manewada ring road near kalpvruksh hospital nagpur 9h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 Abids 07:00 Bus stand (suchitra) 07:10 Bowenpally 07:15 Paradise 07:30 AfzalgunjSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51071 Fare Details Rs1071 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Gitanjali cinema 22:00 Loha pool 22:15 Near hotel redisson blue 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Paradise 07:00 NampallyPooja Travels NagpurNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Ashirwad Theater 21:15 Sai Sangam 21:30 Lohapul 21:40 Dpeth 21:50 Panchaseal 22:00 Chatrapati 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Lakdikapool 06:45 ParadiseOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Agyaram Devi Temple Road,Ganesh Peth Off No-9822224683 22:15 Dharampeth- Mahda Complex 22:30 Near chatrapati bus stand in front of nav bharat press 23:00 Khapri Office 10h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SecunderabadShree khurana travelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Saini travels ho gandhibagh 22:00 Saini mahada complex 21:40 Saini ashirwad 22:20 Saini chatrapti 9h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kukatpally opp metro super market 07:00 Ameerpet near gurudwara 06:00 Bus stand (suchitra) 06:15 Bowenpally 06:30 ParadiseSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.Mercedes A/C Semisleeper (2+2) 4.3/5816 Fare Details Rs816 - Semi Sleeper
Rs868 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Royal travels ashirwad talkis 7h 25m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Bowenpally. 05:00 Bus stand (suchitra) 06:00 Lakdi ka Pool 05:40 ParadiseKanker RoadwaysA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sai Sangam 8h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Lakdikapool 07:00 Paradise 06:30 Bowenpally 06:10 Suchitra 06:00 KompallyOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Royal travels ashirwad talkies. 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Bowenpally. 06:00 Bus stand (suchitra) 07:00 Lakdi ka Pool 06:40 ParadiseKanker RoadwaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Royal travels ashirwad talkies. 7h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Bowenpally. 07:30 Bus stand (suchitra) 08:30 Lakdi ka Pool 08:10 ParadiseKanker RoadwaysVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 4.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nagpur to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Nagpur to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
19 buses are running between Nagpur to Hyderabad. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 8 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nagpur to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹500, AC bus is ₹910, Sleeper bus is ₹910 and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Nagpur to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nagpur Hyderabad bus route?
107 seats for Non AC, 333 seats for AC and 125 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nagpur to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nagpur to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 06:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Nagpur?
The last bus for Nagpur to Hyderabad route leaves at 14:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Nagpur to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nagpur to Hyderabad bus route are Kanker Roadways , MSRTC , Pooja Travels Nagpur and Saini Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 14 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nagpur Hyderabad Bus Services
Fondly nicknamed as the 'Orange City', Nagpur in Maharashtra is a major cultivator and trader of oranges in India. Hyderabad on the other hand is a historically vibrant city of recently formed Telangana state, which is nicknamed as the 'City of Pearls' for being an important pearl and diamond trading centre since past. The cities rest at a distance of 500km away and is connected via National Highway 7. These can be travelled with the help of Nagpur to Hyderabad buses that operate at frequent and regular intervals. Being highly touristy and industrious, Nagpur Hyderabad bus route emerged as one of the most availed bus routes in India.
Omer Travels, Pooja Travels Nagpur, Shree Khurana Travels Pvt. Ltd and Kanker Roadways are some bus operators listed with Goibibo that serve Nagpur Aurangabad route. It takes minimum 8h 45m to maximum 9h 30m to commute from one city to the other. Buses are available under various timings where the first bus departs at around 20:00pm and last bus at around 21:30pm. Every updated detail on Nagpur to Hyderabad bus timings, fares, operators, coach types and cancellation policies are available on Goibibo.com. Apart from this, Goibibo also helps to avail economical fares and comfortable coaches for the journey.
Standard to luxury coach types like Non A/C Hi-Tech, Non A/C Seater, A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Sleeper and Volvo A/C Seater make sure that passengers embark on a smooth and comfortable journey throughout. To be a part of best service and unforgettable journey, log on to Goibibo's online bus booking page. Attractions in and around Nagpur like Balaji Mandir and Pench National Park must be included in the city's sightseeing list. Similarly, Charminar, Mecca Masjid and Golconda Fort of Hyderabad cannot miss the sight of visitors.
Nagpur to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nagpur Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nagpur Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nagpur
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Nagpur
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....