- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 12h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 IT Park 05:05 Navlakha 05:15 Sarvate Bua Stand Railway Station 05:45 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 19:00 Hingoli gate:- mata gujriji complex,sharma travels 13h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 IndoreSharma TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 11h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Mata gujriji complex, hingoli gate bridge, nanded 10h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.3/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 11h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1200 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanded to Indore
How many buses are running between Nanded to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Nanded to Indore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nanded to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nanded to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nanded Indore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nanded to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanded to Indore bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Nanded?
The last bus for Nanded to Indore route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1100.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanded to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Nanded to Indore bus route are Shree khurana travels , Sharma Travels and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanded to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Nanded Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Nanded Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nanded
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Nanded
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.