- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Nandigram society,railway over bridge:9822224699 12h 20m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 IT Park 05:25 Navlakha harshdeep Tower :9826821009 05:35 Sarvate Bua Stand Railway Station 06:05 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 19:00 Bafna-behind baba petrol pump,near bafna t point-02462-234530,236530,9130074530,8453530530 19:10 Behind lic office near maharana pratap statue( putla ) hingoli naka-02462-234530,236530,237530,9130 13h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 IndoreSharma TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Nandigram society,railway over bridge:9822224699 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 13h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51370 Fare Details Rs1370 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Mata gujriji complex, hingoli gate bridge, nanded 11h 50m → 10:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:05 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 12h 20m → 10:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:50 Teen Imli SqureShree khurana travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.6/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanded to Indore
How many buses are running between Nanded to Indore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Nanded to Indore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Nanded to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanded to Indore bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Nanded?
The last bus for Nanded to Indore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanded to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Nanded to Indore bus route are Shree khurana travels , Sharma Travels , Orange tours and travels and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanded to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Nanded Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Nanded Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nanded
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Nanded
Top Trains from Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.