- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 17:35 S.g.g.s. College-vishnupuri 17:35 Vishnupuri-zarikar travels 14h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel 07:05 Kamothe 07:10 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 07:15 Kharghar 07:20 CBD (Belapur) 07:25 Nerul 07:30 Sanpada 07:35 Vashi 07:40 Mankhurd 07:45 Chembur 07:50 Sion 07:55 Dadar 08:00 Wadi bandarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51499 Fare Details Rs1499 - Sleeper
Rs1549 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 17:55 S.g.g.s. College-vishnupuri 17:55 Vishnupuri-zarikar travels 15h 5m → 08:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Panvel 06:50 Kamothe 06:55 Kharghar 07:05 CBD (Belapur) 07:15 Nerul 07:25 Vashi 07:35 Chembur 07:45 Sion 07:50 Bandra 08:00 Santacruz 08:10 Vile Parle 08:15 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 08:20 Jogeshwari (East) 08:30 Malad (East) 08:35 Goregaon (East) 08:35 Kandivali (East) 08:40 Borivali (East) 09:10 Borivali (West)Sharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51499 Fare Details Rs1499 - Sleeper
Rs1549 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 18:45 Bafna-behind baba petrol pump,near bafna t point-02462-234530,236530,9130074530,8453530530 18:55 Behind lic office near maharana pratap statue( putla ) hingoli naka-02462-234530,236530,237530,9130 14h 10m → 08:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Panvel 07:30 Kamothe 07:35 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 07:45 Kharghar 07:50 CBD (Belapur) 07:55 Nerul 07:58 Sanpada 08:00 Vashi 08:05 Mankhurd 08:10 Chembur 08:15 Sion 08:20 Dadar 08:25 Wadi bandarSharma TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51499 Fare Details Rs1499 - Sleeper
Rs1549 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Behind Baba Petrol Pump,Near Bafna T Point 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Mumbai 07:30 Panvel-Kalamboli Near Mcdonalds 07:30 C.B.D Belapur- Below Flyover 07:30 Dadar 07:30 Wadibandar Prakash Petrol Pump 07:30 Sion(W)- Purple Metrolink 07:30 Vashi - Purple Office 07:30 Nerul - Near LP 07:30 C.B.D Belapur - Below Bridge 07:30 Kharghar 07:30 KalamboliPrasanna Travels (Vaishnavi )A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Nandigram society,railway over bridge:9822224699 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Vashi 06:10 Nerul 06:30 Chembur 06:45 Sion 07:00 Dadar 07:30 Cotton GreenKhurana Travel ServicesBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51632 Fare Details Rs1632 - Sleeper
Rs1734 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Nagarjuna corner near lic office 11h 29m → 05:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:39 Panvel 06:49 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:59 Kamothe 07:09 Kharghar 07:19 CBD (Belapur) 07:29 Nerul 07:39 Vashi 07:49 Mankhurd 07:59 Chembur 08:09 Sion 08:19 Dadar 08:29 Cotton greenAmaals TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanded to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Nanded to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Nanded to Mumbai. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
When does the first Nanded to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanded to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1499.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Nanded?
The last bus for Nanded to Mumbai route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1499.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanded to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Nanded to Mumbai bus route are Sharma travel , Sharma Travels , Prasanna Travels (Vaishnavi ) and Khurana Travel Services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanded to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Nanded Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Nanded Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nanded
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Nanded
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Siddhivinayak Temple
Dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh, the Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai and is often frequented by renowned bollywood actors and politicians.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.
Home to million souls, where hundreds shack under one roof, Dharavi in Mumbai is one of the largest slums in the world.
- Elephanta Caves
Dating back between the 5th and 8th centuries, the Elephanta Caves in Mumbai are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that represents the diorama of the Hindu and Buddhist culture dilating from the rock cut sculptures.