- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:35 Amaal travels -hingoli gate(hingoli gate) 17:50 S.g.g.s. College(vishnupuri) 17:45 Ambedkar chowk latur phata 13h 53m → 07:23 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:48 Mankhurd 05:38 Vashi 06:08 Sion 04:33 Panvel 05:28 Nerul 05:03 Kharghar 04:53 Kamothe 04:43 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:18 Dadar 06:28 Cotton green 05:58 Chembur 05:18 CBD (Belapur)Amaal's Travels AMUL RAJDHANI EXPA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 17:00 Hingoli gate:- mata gujriji complex 17:35 S.g.g.s. College-vishnupuri 17:35 Vishnupuri-zarikar travels 13h 55m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Sion 06:35 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:40 Kharghar 07:05 Mankhurd 06:30 Kamothe 07:00 Vashi 06:55 Sanpada 06:25 Panvel 06:50 Nerul 07:10 Chembur 06:45 CBD (Belapur) 07:20 Dadar 07:25 Bhendi baazarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51501 Fare Details Rs1501 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 17:55 S.g.g.s. College-vishnupuri 18:00 Sonkhed-mauli travels 17:55 Vishnupuri-zarikar travels 14h 30m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:20 Vile Parle 07:55 Sion 07:45 Chembur (east) 08:05 Bandra 08:10 Santacruz 08:40 Malad (East) 08:30 Jogeshwari (East) 09:00 Borivali (West) 07:25 Nerul 07:35 Vashi 06:50 Panvel 07:05 Kharghar 08:45 Kandivali (East) 07:00 Kamothe 08:35 Goregaon (East) 07:15 CBD (Belapur) 08:25 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 08:50 Borivali (East)Sharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kawtha naka-sharma terminal 18:30 Hingoli gate:- mata gujriji complex 18:45 Nagarjuna hotel, near lic office 15h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:50 Sion 08:10 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 08:20 Kharghar 08:40 Mankhurd 08:05 Kamothe 08:35 Vashi 08:33 Sanpada 08:00 Panvel 08:30 Nerul 08:45 Chembur 08:25 CBD (Belapur) 08:55 Dadar 09:00 Bhendi baazarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 18:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:16 S.gg.s college 18:01 Khushal travals hingoli gate nanded 18:11 Khushal travels-latur phata 13h 15m → 07:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:06 Sion 07:26 Nerul 07:26 Kharghar 07:06 Khalapur toll naka 07:16 Dadar 07:16 Chembur (east)Khushal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51550 Fare Details Rs1550 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Amaal travels -hingoli gate(hingoli gate) 18:45 Nagarjuna corner near gundegaokar petrol pump 11h 29m → 05:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:49 Mankhurd 07:39 Vashi 08:09 Sion 06:39 Panvel 07:29 Nerul 07:09 Kharghar 06:59 Kamothe 06:49 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 08:19 Dadar 08:29 Cotton green 07:59 Chembur 07:19 CBD (Belapur)Amaal's Travels AMUL TAJ EXPA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 12h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chembur 05:10 Nerul 06:30 Cotton Green 06:00 Dadar 05:45 Sion 05:00 VashiKhurana roadlinesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51224 Fare Details Rs1224 - Sleeper
Rs1326 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanded to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Nanded to Mumbai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Nanded to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nanded to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1050, Sleeper bus is ₹1050 on Nanded to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nanded Mumbai bus route?
, 196 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nanded to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanded to Mumbai bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Nanded?
The last bus for Nanded to Mumbai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanded to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Nanded to Mumbai bus route are Sharma travel , Khushal Travels , Sharma Travels and Khurana roadlines .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanded to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Nanded Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Nanded Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nanded
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Nanded
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.