- 00:49 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:49 H.o ,hingoli gate 4h 30m → 05:19 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:19 Bus stand solapurKhurana express servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1394 Fare Details Rs1394 - Sleeper
Rs1501 - Sleeper
- 01:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:15 Old mondha,sharma travels 5h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Bus stand solapurSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1071 Fare Details Rs1071 - Sleeper
Rs1179 - Sleeper
Rs1286 - Sleeper
Rs1393 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Nr Hingoli Gate,Matagujiriji Complex,Over Bridge 6h 30m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Konduskar travels-Laxmi automobiles prabhat talkiesPrasanna Travels (New Brand Mansi)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 20:50 SGGS Collage Gate 21:00 Latur Phata 5h 30m → 02:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Near Shivaji Chowk Opp.S.T.Bus StandKhurana roadlinesA/C Sleeper (2+1)918 Fare Details Rs918 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Nanded 6h 15m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Near Shivaji Chowk Opp.S.T.Bus StandKhurana roadlinesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1224 Fare Details Rs1224 - Sleeper
Rs1326 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Old mondha-sharma travels ( ho ) 22:40 S.g.g.s. College-vishnupuri 6h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Bus stand solapurSharma travelNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 23:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Hingoli Gate Off No-9822224699 4h 30m → 03:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Opp.Bank Of Maharastra Off No-9822224695Shree khurana travelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Old mondha,sharma travels 5h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Bus stand solapurSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1071 Fare Details Rs1071 - Sleeper
Rs1179 - Sleeper
Rs1286 - Sleeper
Rs1393 - Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Royal travels 6h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bus stand solapurRoyal Nagpur Group Chintamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanded to Solapur
How many buses are running between Nanded to Solapur on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Nanded to Solapur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nanded to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1300 for AC Volvo on Nanded to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nanded Solapur bus route?
and 34 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nanded to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanded to Solapur bus route leaves at 00:49. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1394.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Nanded?
The last bus for Nanded to Solapur route leaves at 01:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1071.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanded to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Nanded to Solapur bus route are Saini Travels Pvt. Ltd. , Khurana roadlines , Royal Nagpur Group Chintamani Travels and Khurana express services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanded to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Nanded Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Nanded Solapur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nanded
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Nanded
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....