- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 Mauli travels railway gate opp. Kiran bhojnalay 18:00 Mauli travels - wadner bhurji 12h 4m → 05:44 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:29 Shirur 05:34 Rajangaon 05:39 Shikhrapur 05:44 Wagholi 05:49 Kharadi bypass 05:54 Chandan Nagar 05:59 Viman Nagar 06:04 Sashtri Nagar 06:09 Jagtap Dairy 06:09 Yerwada 06:29 Shivaji Nagar 06:30 Sancheti hospital shivajinagar 06:34 New sangvi 06:39 Vishal Nagar 06:44 Kalewadi Fata 06:46 Chafekar chowk 06:49 Chinchwad 06:54 Akurdi signal 06:59 Sambhaji nagar 07:04 Bhosari 07:09 Moshi 07:29 AlandiMauli Tours and TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
Rs1099 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Near State Bank of India, Highway, Nandura 9373470225,9850550509 18:20 Opp. Hanuman Murti, Nandura 9373470225,9373470223 18:25 Near Vadi Fata , Nagpur - Mumbai Highway,Nadura 9373470225,9373470223 18:27 Near Naygaon Fata, Nagpur - Mumbai Highway, Nandura 9373470225,9373470223 18:30 Kolasar FataNear Kolasar Fata, Nagpur - Mumbai Highway,Nandura 9373470225,9373470223 12h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Shirur Phata 04:25 Ranjhangaon 04:30 Shikrapur 04:45 Wagholi- Nr. Bharat Petrol Pump 05:05 Viman Nagar - OPP Inorbit Mall 05:15 Yerwada, Near HDFC Bank 05:55 Kalewadi Phata 05:55 Jagtap Dairy 05:55 Pune Univercity- Near Raj bhavan 06:00 J.M Road- Shri Swaminarayan Travels 06:05 Sangvi Fata (Near CQE Gate) 06:15 Chinchwad-Opp Aditya Birla Hospital,Bus Stop 06:15 Chinchwad (Chafekar Chowk) 06:45 Bhosari-Landewadi Petrol PumpShri Swaminarayan TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (1+2) 3.6/5760 Fare Details Rs760 - Sleeper
Rs810 - Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Near Kiran Bhojnalay Railway Station Chowk Nandura 9923587731,072672266821 11h 25m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Wagholi 05:20 Kharadi/Hadapsar By Pass 05:23 Chandan Nagar Kendriy Vidyalaya 05:25 Viman Nagar Chowk Near Phonix Mall 05:27 Shastrinagar Chowk 05:30 Yerwada,Gunjan Chowk 05:45 Shivaji Nagar-Sancheti Hospital/J. M. Road 06:05 New Sangvi (Sai Chowk) shri Sairam Travels 06:15 Vishalnagar -Akshat Hotel Chowk 06:20 Kalewadi Fata Bridge 06:30 Chinchwadgaon- Chafekar chowk Bridge 06:35 Nigadi, Khandoba Chowk 06:40 Sambhajinagar Thermax Chowk 06:45 Bhosari Landewadi ChowkShri sairam travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
Rs799 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Nandura State Bank 10h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Shikarapur Chowk (Pabal Chowk) 05:15 Wagholi - Opp Lifeline Hospital 05:25 Chandan Nagar - Hadapsar By Pass,Opp Indian Oil Petrol Pump 05:40 Yerwada 06:00 Shivaji Nagar - Sancheti Hospital 06:20 Sangavi Phata 06:30 Jagtap Dairy - Flyover Bridge End 06:40 Dange Chowk 06:50 Chinchwad - Chafekar Chowk 07:00 Nigdi - Below Bridge,Near Union Bank 07:10 Thermax Chowk 07:20 Bhosari - Near Landewadi Tulja Bhavani MandirNi3 busA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5734 Fare Details Rs734 - Sleeper
Rs839 - Sleeper
- Get 7.5 % Extra OFF More18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Near Kiran Bhojnalay Railway Station Chowk Nandura 9923587731,072672266821 18:55 wadali fata 9764020333,9326020333 19:00 Lonwadi Bus stand 9764020333,9326020333 19:05 Mahalungi bus stand 9764020333,9326020333 19:10 Tarwadi Bus stand 9764020333,9326020333 10h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Wagholi 05:05 Kharadi/Hadapsar By Pass 05:10 Chandan Nagar Kendriy Vidyalaya 05:12 Viman Nagar Chowk Near Phonix Mall 05:14 Shastrinagar Chowk 05:15 Yerwada,Gunjan Chowk 05:30 Shivaji Nagar-Sancheti Hospital/J. M. Road 05:50 New Sangvi (Sai Chowk) shri Sairam Travels 06:00 Jagtap Dairy Next to bridge Aundh road 06:05 Kalewadi Fata Bridge 06:15 Chinchwadgaon- Chafekar chowk Bridge 06:20 Nigadi, Khandoba Chowk 06:25 Sambhajinagar Thermax Chowk 06:30 Bhosari Landewadi ChowkShri sairam travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
Rs849 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune
How many buses are running between Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune bus route leaves at 17:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Nandura (Buldhana)?
The last bus for Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹760.
What are the boarding points for Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Nandura (Buldhana) are Mahalungi bus stand 9764020333,9326020333 , Mauli travels railway gate opp. Kiran bhojnalay , Nandura State Bank , Mauli travels and Near Naygaon Fata, Nagpur .
What are the dropping points in Pune for the Nandura (Buldhana) Pune bus route?
Dropping points in Pune for this route are Viman Nagar , Bhosari , Shivaji Nagar , New Sangavi and Ranjangaon .
Who are the popular operators on the Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune bus route are Shri sairam travels , Mauli Tours and Travels , Shri Swaminarayan Travels and Ni3 bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nandura (Buldhana) to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Nandura (Buldhana) Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Nandura (Buldhana) Pune Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.