- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Nanudi 12h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Bharuch 05:15 Yogi Travels, Zadeshwar Chokdi, NH-8Jay khodiyar travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Bus Stand, Nanudi 10h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Zadeshwar Chokdi, NH-8Bhumi travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 17:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:55 Nanudi 11h 5m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Zadeshwar Chokdi By PassTrimurti TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 Nanudi 10h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 ZADESHWAR CHOWKDI, NH-08J k travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nanudi to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Nanudi to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Nanudi to Bharuch. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Nanudi to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nanudi to Bharuch bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Nanudi?
The last bus for Nanudi to Bharuch route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Nanudi to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Nanudi to Bharuch bus route are Jay khodiyar travels , Bhumi travels , Trimurti Travels and J k travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nanudi to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Nanudi Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Nanudi
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......