- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Palnadu bus stand 18:45 Narsaraopet 12h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSri Krishna TravelsNon A/C HITECH (2+2) 3.4/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Palnadu Bus Stop 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Anand Rao Circle 06:00 Majestic 06:00 Chandapura 06:00 K R Puram 06:00 BTM Flyover 06:00 BTM Layout 06:00 Electronic City 06:00 ITI Gate 06:00 Jayanagar 9th Block 06:00 Tin Factory 06:00 Marthalli 06:00 Hosakote 06:00 Kolar 06:00 BommasandraKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51459 Fare Details Rs1459 - Sleeper
Rs1564 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Palnadu Bus Stop 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Anand Rao Circle 06:00 Majestic 06:00 Chandapura 06:00 K R Puram 06:00 BTM Flyover 06:00 BTM Layout 06:00 Electronic City 06:00 ITI Gate 06:00 Jayanagar 9th Block 06:00 Tin Factory 06:00 Marthalli 06:00 Hosakote 06:00 Kolar 06:00 BommasandraKaveri TravelsA/C Seater (2+1) 2.7/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Seater
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Narsaraopet (Pickup Van/Bus) 10h 35m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Kolar Road 07:00 Hoskote 07:10 Kr Puram 07:25 Mahadevpura 07:30 Marathahalli (Go Tour Travels) 07:40 Bellandur 07:45 Agara 07:50 H S R Layout 08:00 Silk Board 08:15 Electronic City 08:20 Bommasandra 08:25 ChandapuraSvkdt travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51152 Fare Details Rs1152 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1249 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 PALNADU BUSTAND (Pickup Van/Bus) 11h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kolar 07:15 Hoskote 07:30 K R Puram 07:40 ITI Gate 08:15 Marathahalli 08:20 Bellandur 08:25 H S R Layout 08:30 Silk Board 08:35 Madiwala 08:45 Corporation 08:55 Ananda Rao Circle Mejestic Bangalore city Railway station 09:00 Vasanth NagarYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51096 Fare Details Rs1096 - Sleeper
Rs1157 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Narasaraopet to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Narasaraopet to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Narasaraopet to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Narasaraopet Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹750.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Narasaraopet?
The last bus for Narasaraopet to Bangalore route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1096.
Who are the popular operators on the Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Narasaraopet to Bangalore bus route are Kaveri Travels , Sri Krishna Travels , Svkdt travels and Yamani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Narasaraopet to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Narasaraopet Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Narasaraopet
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...